"I Am Here For You"

It's been a week later and it was a new beautiful sunny Monday. Last week on the test Hibiki got in 5th, Hiro 7th, Cherry 3rd and I got 1st. They were all cheering and Hibiki hugging me almost to death Thanking me. I got use to his hugs, I am not that type of person... But they were comforting.

Thank to Hibiki and the others I made couple of new friend and got more social. I was glad because I don't feel that lonely anymore.... But one thing the worried me was Saki. She would always give me dirty glare and try doing something bad to me. I try my best to shrug it off.

"Morning Kanzaki!!", Hiro and Cherry yelled as I caught plus with them. I nod and we all walked together.

"Where's Hibiki??", I ask, but it came out in monotone voice.

"I don't know he called me this morning, and said to go on without him", Hiro said.

"I see..", I respond, and I was a little worried. But not because I care but because he is the one that always help me get away from Saki. But I wonder... What's up with him..??

"Is Hibiki not here today, Hiro?", The teacher ask.

"Ehh.. I am not s-", but before Hiro could finish the door slam open and we turn our attention to Hibiki. He was panting and sweat ran down his cheeks.

"I... Am... Here!", He said while panting and trying to catch his breath.

"Hibiki, don't be late again! Take your seat Mr!", The teacher scold and the students laugh. Hibiki walk over and took his seat next to me. I was surprised he didn't look at me, smile at me, or even say Hi to me. He was just looking at the teacher, I Looked Up at him.

His eyes were full of darkness and was blank. He looked blank, he didn't have that sparkling eyes or that cheerful smile.

"Have a great lunch!!", The teacher dismissed us for lunch. Hiro, Cherry and I were at the garden waiting for Hibiki.

"Is he coming??", Cherry whine.

"I am not sure... This isn't likely for Hibiki", Hiro said in concern.

"I'll go look for him... You guys eat first", I left and looked around the school. I open every door but no dice of Hibiki anywhere. Then I went to the gym I saw couple of guy playing basketball. I walked over to them,"Uhh.. Excuse me.. Do you guys know where Hibiki is?" I ask.

"Hibiki?", one with blonde hair said.

"Oh! I saw him going up at the rooftop!", Red haired one said. I bow and started to turn away but a voice stopped me.

"Wait!", I turn my gaze at a light blue haired guy."I don't think it's a good idea to go after him right now. If you didn't know Hibiki is having a hard time at home, he gets beat up by his father after his mother dies. He would always keep smiling to cover himself... But if it you.. I am sure Hibiki will be back to normal..", he said. I was shock at the new information I've just heard.

"Thank you!", I ran to the rooftop as fast as my little leg can run. I push through student that wee in the hallways, I climb up the stair and swung the door open. I looked and saw a boy with beautiful ruby red hair and red and gold eyes staring at me.

"Kanzaki..", he said and I got closer to him.

"Hibiki, I know..", I said and his eyes shot wide. He look down at his feet and walked passed me. But my body acted on its own and I ran and hugged him from behind. I could feel my body warm and my cheek flesh red.

"Hibiki... Why didn't you tell me???", I ask.

"....", No response.

"Don't worry... I am here for you", I said but it came out as a whisper. Then I heard sniffling, I let go of Hibiki and turn him tours me. He was crying, his cheeks filled with tear. Suddenly he embrace me, his face cover between my chin and my shoulder. He was crying hard, and his tears landing on my shoulder, I slowly return the hug.

"Kanzaki.. It hurts.. I don't wanna suffer anymore.. I don't wanna get beat up... I don't want cover myself anymore...", Hibiki said as he was crying in between.

"You won't... I am here", I said comforting him. I felt warm... I wanted to be with Hibiki... Forever. I feeling grew strong...

"Hibiki!! Finally!!", Hiro and Cherry ran tours us. Hibiki was back to normal, we talked about his problem a bit at the roof but I was here... And no one will hurt him anymore. I want the Hibiki that smiles and gives warm cozy hugs. While the where talking I let out a laugh at my thoughts. Then I felt eyes.. Lots of eyes on me, I looked and saw Students smiling and and cheering.

"No way!! Kanzaki smiled!!", one said.

"She look so adorable!!", another said. Hibiki ran tours me and almost hug me to death.

"Kanzaki!! You laugh!! Yay!", he said cheering. I smile and said...

"Because of you, I've managed to laugh"

A color red spread across Hibiki face, and cover his mouth and looked away.

"Hibiki??", I tilt my head.

"H-Hm?", he said.

"Why are you looking away..??"

"N-no reason!", I took a hold of his hand and Looked Up.

"Hibiki! I am here for you, got it?!?", I said. And he nod with a smile.