7|STILES THE RAMBLER✔

Start from the beginning

I know that the only way to get Justin to back off is to be a total bitch, and being a Martin, it comes naturally.

"How about you, me and my fist in your face?" I retort back at him, his smirk faltering for a slight second before it returns.

"What, you playing hard to get?" Justin teases as he licks his lips, the action making me want to gag.

It's hot when Stiles does it, not when Justin nor any other guy does it.

"Just leave me alone, okay?" I snap, my voice louder than intended,

"You'll come around," Justin cockily chuckles, "they always do." And with that he walks away, leaving me to roll my eyes at the words he just spoke.

As Justin makes his way down the hallway, Stiles passes him, a rather agitated look on his face.

Stiles finally takes a stance in front of me, the pissed off look still on his face, making me frown. Though before I can question him, he interrupts me,

"Let's go." Stiles rudely mumbles and I sigh at his attitude.

I decide to rather not call him out on his attitude, just following after him, my mind whizzing as to why he's being so rude.

▪▪▪

Sitting on Stiles Stilinski's bed, my legs crossed, papers scattered in front of me, I sneak glances at Stiles who is sat at his desk, eyes glued to the computer screen.

Currently, we are doing as much research as we can on the Darach, and on druids in general.

Stiles has barely spoken to me since we left school. When I say something he doesn't respond, or when I suggest something he shoots it down with one of his famous sarcastic comments.

And it's really starting to piss me off.

Staring at the energetic boy, I finally decide to break the silence, asking the million dollar question that has been bothering me ever since we left school.

"Stiles, what's going on? You've been 'ignoring' me since we left school." I pester, twirling the end of my hair around my finger, a nervous habit.

He tenses slightly, not spinning around in his desk chair, only responding with a faint nothing.

"Bullshit." I snap. This gains his attention, him spinning around in his chair, eyes narrowed into slits, his cheeks puffed out.

"Well what, what do you want me to say Lilly?" His tone is harsh, angry, it makes me uneasy.

"I just wanna' know why you're ignoring me." My voice is just above a whisper, the effect of Stiles' previous tone somehow making me nervous.

"It's nothing." He dismisses my question, his tone void of emotion, almost monotone.

He spins back in his chair, his eyes now, once again, glued to his computer screen, his back facing me.

I internally groan, letting out a sigh,

"You can be so. . .you sometimes." I mumble, not intending for Stiles to hear my comment, though he does,