5 - streaking and stripping

c4 cont:

"Broo." Ethan says annoyed and embarrassed, "this is going to be so embarrassing." "You have to run all the way to the Jones' house and back." You tell Ethan. The jones' house is about 6 houses up the street. "Cmon loser!" Grayson says. Ethan pulls down his underwear and covers his "you know where" with them before Grayson yells "no covering!" And grabs the underwear and puts it on Ethans head. You decide to start snapchatting, "hey guys I'm with Grayson right now and Ethan is but naked behind the camera." You say. "That's true." They both say and you laugh. Ok buddy you ready?" Grayson asks shoving him out of the door without warning. "Run!" We yell at him. And start chasing him. He runs as he is supposed to then he b-lines it to the backyard and jumps into the pool. He splashes us and you scream "Ethan stop!!" Grayson pulls down his underwear and jumps into the pool. "Good thing I shaved...." You say under your breath as you begin unclipping your bra and stripping the rest of your clothes off. You jump in and you all splash around and swim and talk. Around 8:30pm you guys into the hot tub and chill on your phones. You make some snapchats from the "neck up" on your part so all of their and your fans don't start freaking out that you're skinny dipping together. You guys decide to finish playing truth or dare. "Dare." Grayson responds as Ethan asks him "truth or dare?" "Well this is for Grayson but involves two people and one of them isn't gonna be me." Ethan says, "I dare you, Grayson, to kiss Val." Ethan smirks and your heart skips a beat. You've dreamed about this moment, and little do you know, so has Grayson. Without question, you and Grayson lean into each other slowly until your lips touch. You kiss then you both pull away from each other and make eye contact. You stare at each other for a few moments. Then in sync, your lips crash together. You make out and neither of you pull away. You're tongue is down his throat and his down yours. You get on his lap and straddle him, facing him without breaking the kiss. "Don't stop." You say breaking the kiss for a moment. You can't stop. It feels so right. "Chill guys what the fuck." Ethan says. "I love you Grayson I always have." You say then begin kissing him again. He says, "I do to, I always have." His lips still touching yours. You kiss for another minute then get off his lap and hold his hand. "Well then.." The three of you say at the same time.

a/n: I loved this chapter! I hope you did. comment requests and opinions. get hype for c6 - oh no 💙