3 - bro you're joking right

• {new jersey} •

Ethan goes back to his house around 1 after hanging with you and maya for a few hours. "Graysonn.." Ethan says walking into Grays room. "What bro?" Grayson says over a cough. "You have to keep this a secret. Like dude I'm in deep shit if you tell someone." Ethan says. "Of course Ethan what's going on?" Grayson asks. Ethan sits on the bed. "I walked upstairs in Val's house and when I got to her room the door was shut. She was reading from her 'super secret journal' to maya. She was talking about last night." Ethan says. Grayson responds, "did you hear what she said about last night?" "Yea." Ethan says, "she said how she thought you were so hot last night and that she loved cuddling with you. And," Grayson  gets up out of the bed, he stands up, "And?!" Grayson asks loudly. "And she has the biggest crush on you, she said she loves you." Ethan tells Grayson. "Bro you're joking right?" Gray says excited. "She likes me! She really likes me! Oh my god." Grayson hops around the room, he's ecstatic. "Well tonight we are hanging out with Val again here right?" Grayson asks. "Yea, but bro don't say anything. Lead her on subtly and let her make the first move." Ethan answers. "Good plan," Grayson says, "Tonight is going to be so much fun. I love seeing her bro and just talking to her makes me so happy." Ethan and Grayson go out and get snacks for tonight because they are just going to be chilling in the basement home alone because Lisa and Sean are on a three day "getaway" and Cameron is at college. It's 5 o'clock and Ethan and Grayson hear Valerie walk in. "I'm here!" Val says. "Come downstairs!" Grayson yells.

a/n: ok again sorry this is so short but the next part will be longer and also it will be dirty(er) just a warning if you'd like to skip it. get excited for c4 - truth or dare 💙