2 - dear diary

• {new jersey} •

You come home after a night at Eth and Gray's watching movies and chilling. It's 12 am and your parents don't care that you're up so late at two guys house because they know nothing will "go on" late at night at the Dolan's because we are all just friends. Well that's what everyone else thinks, but not you. for the past few months, Grayson has been catching your eye. Obviously Ethan and Grayson are very attractive and you and everyone else knows that but they've always just been your bestfriends. But something about Grayson makes you feel special, happy, and some type of way that no one else does. You have the biggest crush on him. You think no one has ever loved a human being as much as you love this kid. The only person who knows about your crush is your best(girl)friend Maya. You write in your diary how you secretly loved cuddling with especially him tonight while you were watching movies and how he looked so hott tonight, crew socks, shirtless, messy hair. You wrote about everything in your life in this journal and only 3 people know about it, Maya, Ethan, and Grayson. But only Maya knows where you hide it. The next morning you see two texts on your phone as you wake up.
Maya Moo🐄: I'm at your house rn I'm coming upstairs. (now)
Not Ethan🙅🏽: Can I come over G is sick and I'm boredddd af. (2 mins ago)
You respond to Ethan's text saying "Sure come over in five I'll be in my room with Maya." Right as you press send Maya walks in the door. "Hey bitch!" She says plunking herself in your bed. "What's up whore?" You ask her and you both laugh. You tell her about last night and tell her you want to read her your journal entry about it. "Oh my god hoee tell me what you wrote!" She says as you pull your diary out from the pillow case of your back left pillow. You read allowed, "Tonight was amazing. Grayson looked so hot and so perfect. I love when his hairs all messy and he wears those black nike crew socks, and when his calvins stick out of the top of his loose athletic shorts. I sat between him and Ethan and we were all pretty much cuddling but I was loving the fact that I was sitting next to a shirtless Grayson with me wearing fuzzy pj pants and a Calvin Klein sports bra literally was amazing. He makes me so happy. I wish he knew that I loved him in this way but I can't tell him because I know he doesn't feel the same." You finish reading and 10 seconds later Ethan walks in just as you put your diary away. "Yoo." Ethan says also plunking himself on your bed. He seems kinda awkward and skeeved out but you ignore it. Little did you know that Ethan just heard you read all of that and that Grayson really does feel the same way.
a/n: I hope you liked c2 of this fanfic. I really liked this part. please comment ideas for future chapters and get excited for c3 - bro you're joking right 💙