It all happened so fast

I was friendless. I was confused. I was depressed. The joker was mad at me for... Gods know why? Jonathan was moved down to a different cell and i found out cat and ivy were always in the garden but i could never find it. I had had enough! Waited until he was alone, and then i grabbed joker by his shirt collar and pulled him into a room and tried to pin him against the wall but he was stronger and turned it around so i was on the wall. "What the hell do you want!?" He asked angrily! His face was so close to mine i could smell his breath " I want to know why you have just ignored me! For a week!?" I added letting all my anger out at once. "Why? Why? Ill tell you why!you tried to escape! And never told me! Just the girls was it!? Hmmm?" I looked at his with pleading eyes and i kicked him in between the legs. He let go of me and dropped to the floor. "I didn't try to escape you idiot! I was kidnapped by victor and he tried to kill myself, ivy, cat and himself. So please stop being an annoying baby and act normally!" He stood up and walked towards me and got really close "Im finding that hard to believe." He stated and i stared at him, his scars didn't frighten me(they never did). "I-I care about you. If i ever thought of escaping you would be the first to know. I promise!" I looked at him and his next two words made me do the craziest thing i had ever done "prove it!" He whispered i looked him in the face  and I did it! I kissed him, i just leant in and crashed our lips together. His lips where surprizingly smooth and soft, that moment of passion was fantastic.
My feelings i had been holding back for the last couple of days just took over. I missed him and i did have feelings for him.  i pulled away. And we looked at each other and a sly smile crept on to his face I smirked and winked at him. And he just let a giant grin take over his face and we walked out of the room, holding hands. I never thought that at one stage in my life i would be holding hands with THE Joker never mind kissing him.