Hi Miks. I'm sorry. It was just an accident when I clicked the fave button. Won't happen again. You're healing from what? Are you injured?

-SENT

WTF!!!!!!!!!!! Shit Kiefer tanga? Bobo! Talaga bang na sabi mo yun? Are you injured? The hell kief, hindi ka naman tanga diba? I just wish she won't see my message. Wait.. I have an Idea.

I logged out my account and tried logging her account in.. Okay Kief, think about 5 possible passwords ni Mika... Just try!

1st attempt - SORRY YOU ENTERED A WRONG PASSWORD

2nd attempt - shit still the same lang!

3rd attempt - Ughh! still can't get in!!

4th attempt .. 5th - wala parin!! 

Oh ano na Kief? ubos na chances mo! But wait.. I think I know na.. Well, I think there's nothing wrong naman to try again.

.

.

.

And Voila!!!! Yes I got an access to it na!

Okay now Kiefer, do your thing. Just your purpose lang ha! Wag kanang chismoso pa.

As I opened her private box, I can see a LOT of guys sending her private messages. Some are my friends, some were just people na naririnig ko lng ang names from the TV and fans.. And even THIRDY was actually still keeping in touch with her. Ok, now do what you have to do kief, delete that stupid message of yours before she could read it. 

As I was about to click my message, the page automatically refreshed. And to my surprise, my message was already opened!! Kung sinuswerte ka nga naman! Oh ano na Kief? Wala na. It's too late, nabasa nya na and if I know, namumula na yun hind sa kilig kundi sa inis sayo! Kung hindi ka nga naman sana chismoso, na delete mo pa yun.

Speaking of chismoso.. Since I already have an access to Mika's account, I think there's nothing wrong naman siguro if I read her convo with Thirdy.. After all, he's my brother naman. I think they won't mind. Hehehe (hindi nga ba?)

Thirdy: Hi Miks, saw the tweets. Hope you're okay tho. :(

TMika: Hello. I'm fine. Thanks sa concern. But I think I am getting immune to these kind of situations.

Thirdy: What do you mean Miks?

Mika: Being bashed.. Hated.. Cursed.. Because of your Manong. HAHAHAHAHA 

Thirdy: Aw Miks! Stop nga! We both know na you're different. We both know you're the exact opposite of what they were saying.

Mika: Thanks Thirds! 

Thirdy: Uhmm Miks? Do you regret things ba?

Mika: HAhahahaha I WANT TO. Believe me I really want to. But I guess I had been happy naman despite what is happening now. I wanna regret loving him but I think I can never regret what things that made us complete even if it was just for a while. And I am happy naman na ngayon. Happy that finally I can talk about him na without crying. Happy na ako dahil naka move on na ako. Hahaha GOOD NIGHT po Thirds! Thanks for checking out on me. And salamat sa padala mo na foods! 

Thirdy: Aww So happy that you're happy. If only Miks.. If only. Glad that the foods made you happy na din Haha Good Night! See you na po bukas.

I was left in awe. What was that? After reading, I felt like guilt and conscience is shouting inside my head. After everything, she never regretted anything. It was her choice to not regret a thing! Why do you always have to be this kind and selfless Miks? WHY?