CHAPTER II

Kiefer's POV:

Because walang practice, I just decided to stay here nalng in my pad. Facetime with A and catching up na rin. We were busy laughing and talking sweet nothings when a notification popped up.. It says a 1 Direct Message from Mika Reyes. 

I blinked my eyes once.. twice.. thrice until A caught my attention. 

"Love? What's wrong? na puwing ka ba? Masakit ba eyes mo?" A.

I was still "Tulala" for a second until I finally got back into my senses. 

"Aw, sorry love. I just uhhh... I think you need to rest na. It's already late na there diba?" Sige Kief, keep it from her.

"Uhm Okay love, I'm sleepy narin naman. I miss you!! See you after a week ok? I love you."

And so I responded and we ended our face time na. Ok Kief inhale - exhale. 

Why do i get tense ba with this single notification? But why would she DM me anyway? Did she miss me? Maybe she did. After what I did kanina, I know na kinukulet na siya nang mga memories nami. But, should I be happy because of her missing me? uh nevermind. I'll never know the reason naman if I won't open this notification diba. And so, I clicked it.

While I was waiting for it to load, I could feel those butterflies flying in my stomach. Bakit parang ang tagal naman yata mag load nito? Kainis. 

Finally! na open na rin! But my excitement turned into a big GUILT feeling when I red what she sent me...

From: Mika Reyes

Hi, I don't know what is it that you're into again. But please, I wanna be excluded from whatever plan that you are thinking of doing. Just please Kief, I NEED TO HEAL. THANK YOU!

"I NEED TO HEAL" those words just kept on repeating inside my head. What was I even thinking? That she would be happy with what I did? Yes, the fans went wild again putting me and her on the trending list but we were trending because she was being hated because of something that I did. 

OUR fans vs Miefer fans. Yun ang nangyari. Walang ni positive na na dulot ang pag favorite. I just placed her again into a place na makaka sakit nanaman sa kanya. 

I want to reply to her message but I don't know what to say. Should I say sorry? Should I tell her it was just an accident even if I did it on purpose? 

While I was thinking kung ano ang dapat kong i reply sa kanya, napaisip nalng ako bigla. 

The fans of the other party is now tweeting hates towards her again. And it was because of me doing things without even thinking what would be the result is. Hindi na nga kami but linagay ko parin siya sa sitwasyon na to. And as usual, wala na naman akong magagawa.. 

I stared blankly at the ceiling, asking for a sign kung ano ba ang dapat kong i reply o gawin man lang to make it up to her. 

Until there's something that came in to my mind. Instead of wasting my time thinking, why won't I ask her instead? Tama! I think I should ask her if ano ang gusto niyang gawin ko.

But wait..... Hello kief? Are you stupid? Why would you do that? It was pretty obvious sa message niya na she wants nothing from you. NOTHING as in wala. And if meron man, it is to leave her alone. And just to let her move on. Ah ewan! Bahala na.

Bahala na - Yan na siguro ang bago kong mantra. I red the message again and decided to reply na.

TO: Mika Reyes