Chapter 11 I would've left by now

The silence was unbearable, slowly suffocating and slowly growing.

The elephant in the room getting bigger, until it'll be staring at my face.

Taking in a deep breath, I put my knife and fork down and suck in my pride.

"No"

Dxton looks up from his food and looks at me with a questioning look.

"What do you mean, no?" he says raising an eyebrow. His voice filled with such a coldness it sent shivers down my spine. Roxana noticeably stiffened at the sudden change in mood. She quickly rushes out, smart move on her behalf.

I look him dead in the eye and with the calmest expression I can muster, before speaking. "No, I will not be having a Luna ceremony"

He stiffens further -further than I thought possible -looking at me. "And why the hell not!" he barks, his eyes getting darker, his wolf was showing.

That's it! My wolf suddenly exclaims, 'boy was I glad she came out at this time' I thought with sarcasm dripping from every word.

What? I ask.

Bring his wolf out, you could get answer from him. The human side is too stubborn. She says before disappearing once again.

I look up at him and mentally smirk, let's bring out the wolf.

"Clearly I am not a fitted Luna for your pack, as you keep clearly stating" I start. His eyes getting darker by the second.

Keep going!, my wolf states eagerly awaiting an answer.

"And I don't even get along with my mate, if I should even call you that" I confidently continue, with air quotations surrounding mate.

A loud roar fills the air, as the dinning table is thrown against the wall. Food now everywhere, on the walls, floors and some in the other rooms.

I sat seated in my seat, calmly watching the raging animal before me.

His pitch black eyes stare menacingly at me, shaking my very core. I ignore it and continue to look at him.

He stalks towards me, rage rippling off him in slow waves, his wolf has taken over.

He stands in front of me and bends down so he is eye level with me.

"You are my mate! nothing can ever change that!" he yells gripping the chair I am currently sitting on.

I lean forward and narrow my eyes. "Then act like it", I growl.

His eyes turn fully black, his wolf is now in complete control, Dxton gone completely .

He smirks devilishly. "Oh I would" his voice darker. "Only-" his fingers brush hair away from my face, softly.

"-Dxton doesn't have a certain like for humans" he whispers, in a hushed voice. "I however, have been dying to mark you since I first laid eyes on you" he says right next to my ear, making me shiver. My calm expression long gone, replaced with desire.

"Now, now, be like that and I might just mark you" he says through clenched teeth. He moves away from me, quickly. His fist clenched down by his sides, as he breathed heavily.

I blink a few times before returning to my calm facade.

Time for some questions.

"W-what is going on? Why are there rogue attacks?" I ask.

He calms down before looking at me with a small frown, "most people would ask why their mate doesn't like humans, but the question you seek, I'm not allowed to answer. Dxton is trying his hardest to regain control, he doesn't want to let you in because he doesn't want to lose you, he is too stubborn to realise this"

Before I can ask anything else he smiles softly at me and closed his eyes.

When his eyes reopen, Dxton's hazel eyes look at mine, he frowns at me before leaving the room.

I breath out and put a hand to my forehead, sighing in annoyance that I had not received even close to an answer.

Why couldn't Dxton be like his wolf?

                 ~~~

After a terrible breakfast, I helped Roxana and a few maids clean up.

Dxton left straight after the incident, properly to his do more "work"

Me however, I couldn't get what Dxtons wolf said out of my head.

1. Dxton won't tell me, to protect me.

2. He doesn't like humans.

And finally everything is once again confusing. I hoped getting his wolf out would help clear some things up, instead it's just made it more confusing, like apparently he likes me, but doesn't realise.

He needs my help, but he won't admit it.

He just, isn't open.

"Tia, if you don't mind me saying this but, give the Alpha some time. He'll come through and remember to keep a level mind. He really is a good man, but being a Lycan wouldn't be easy. He would have to get use to the idea of having a mate" Jade says softly.

"I know, I just, wish he would open up more or at least realise I can help" I mumble.

"He will, one day. Just promise me. Don't give up on him or do anything stupid like run away", she says grabbing her coat.

She had come not long after Dxton left, she wanted to check up on me, which is when I told her about the incident.

"I would've left by now, if that was my intention" I say with a small smile.

"Ok, I have to go, but please think over what I've said" she says before leaving out the door.

A/N sorry it's short! and most likely very confusing! And very quick. I had to quickly type up this chapter, but I hope you guys like it!

And maybe some answers where answered!

~ Until Then ~

{ Later Warriors }

~ Raph_Rocks01