Chapter 6 New Arising Threats

The sun is nice and warm today. It warms up your body to the just the right temperature, but not enough to burn your skin. It's these moments I love the most, just sitting outside with out a care in the world.

I take in the fresh air and let it stay in my system for awhile before letting it go.

I do this again, smelling the amazing scent of nature. My hands ran down the soft grass. Usually when I'm admiring nature it's up in a tree, closer to home. Since I have slept in a tree most of my life.

But I can't give anything away so I'm lying on the ground, with a large amount of yellow and white flowers.

A small gush of wind flies past making my pale hair flow into my face. I groan in annoyance and sit up. My hair falls off of my face in the process.

"Tia!!"

I turn around as Ness starts walking towards me. She sits down and let's out a breath of air. "I knew I would find you here" she says smiling softly. "And how's that?" I reply.

"It's open and surround by nature", she says with a knowing look. "Yeah well, I'm an obvious person" I claim. "That you are" she agrees nodding.

After a short time of peaceful silence she speaks up.

"So what's the plan?"

I look at her from my glaze, confusion covering my features. "What?" I ask.

"Is the King taking you with him when he leaves tomorrow?" she says giving a 'duh' look.

"Oh" I mumble at the realisation. "Yeah, he is"

She smiled brightly at me. "Well that's a good thing, right?" She says frowning. "I guess, but..." I trail off.

I look up at her with a serious face. "I always wanted a mate when I was younger, sure, But now I don't want one, it'll make my life harder and I'll put him in danger, but with him being an Alpha I'm now endangering an entire pack" I state grumpily.

She hums slightly in agreement.

"You could always tell him", she said. "Yeah that's not happening and you now it" I stated defiantly.

She looks around as if thinking about something else.

"Hey, there is a bonfire tonight why don't you join. Elder Randoff will be telling old folk laws and some will be singing old tribe songs", she says getting excited.

I think of when I was little, my parents were always telling me story's by the fire, I looked forward to every single one. "Sure" I said smiling softly. "Good! I'll see you then. Right now I've got a mate to take care of", she says getting up. I laugh at this, "you go show him Ness", I yell over my shoulder.

"Oh I will", she shouts.

I smile off into the distance before deciding to head back. I hike it to the pack house, which takes around six minutes.

Once I reach it there I head in the direction of the library. It's been awhile since I just sat down and read a good old book.

I head down a hallway covered in paintings some painted by Henry. Who is very talented with a paint brush. I am about to head down the hallway that leads me straight to the library.

When voices from the opposite hallway to me catches my attention. The meeting room.

I step into the shadows and listen in very carefully, allowing my senses heighten.

"What are we going to do?" An unfamiliar voice speaks. "For now wait, they will show them selves soon. Until then we will just have to hope that the Lycans know what they are doing" Alpha Moore says.