In 3, 2, 1

It's finally coming. It's about to go down. The Female Lycan is this January 24, 2022 12PM EST!

Will you join me in my countdown to the launch? There's a countdown timer on my blog that will stop when the book is officially available on Amazon. The moment the countdown ends at 00:00 on January 24, 2022 12 PM EST, a link to the book will appear.

If we get on it at the same time, it will definitely help boost the book on Amazon! And if it blows up big, you might get to see it in your nearest bookstore!

 Visit the timer here: https://typewriterpub.com/author/emily-dodd/

You all have given me incredible support. Even my publisher appreciates it. As a way of saying thank you to all of you, they have decided to lower the price of the ebook during its first week on Amazon. Make sure you get your copy while it's warm, hot off the (digital) press, and at a discounted price!

So the published version of the Female Lycan is a rewritten, more mature version of what you have read on here, you'll get to see a few never before seen scenes. I can't wait to get this out for you guys and we are so close.

Feel free to add me on instagram! My user name is emily._.dodd

The ebook is currently available on Amazon right now!

Thank you guys :)