Chapter 9 A Good Day of Shopping

Today I hoped to have a peaceful morning and to get use to my new surroundings, that I will forever be trapped in.

But the world doesn't seem to like that idea, at all. Instead I was woken up at six in the morning for breakfast, not including Dxton, who doesn't seem to be located anywhere in the house.

It wasn't until later I was told by the house keeper Roxana, that he helps the wolves train in the mornings and doesn't come back until late during the night, because of pack work.

I didn't know if I should be happy or upset about that. Mostly because I'm not use to this whole wmate thing and so far Dxton hasn't really bothered to get to know me.

At the moment I was dressed and getting ready to leave the territory with Alex's mate, Jade, to go clothes shopping.

Something I haven't done in a long time, like twenty years long. When your body doesn't ever change you don't really need to. Besides shopping isn't something I like either.

"Are you decent?"

Sighing, I walk over to the door and open it, since shouting will be useless in a sound proof room.

Alex walks in hesiantly at first, before a smile finds its way onto his face. "Jade is waiting for you out the front" He says. I nod, picking up my practically empty bag.

I am currently wearing a navy blue tank top, ripped skinny jeans, a grey knitted jacket and since it's a bit chilly, a scarf.

All dressed to go shopping, this should be great fun.

"These are yours" Alex said handing me a phone and credit card. "You have mine, Dominic's and the Alphas contacts on the phone for emergencies"

"Oh, thank you" I say looking at the iPhone 6. I've only really owned one phone in my life time, since I didn't really need one. I only brought the phone I currently have so I could talk to Ness and Henry.

I smile at him before putting them in my bag and followed Alex out of the house. He opens the door for me, I thank him for this, as I usually don't get this sort of treatment.

The wind instantly blows my hair out of my face, once I step outside, giving me goose bumps.

A blonde haired girl is sitting on the hood of a blue Prius. Alex immediately rushes to her, mortally horrified. "Jade! you shouldn't be sitting on the hood! you might hurt the baby", he says frantically.

My eyes instantly widen as I look at her stomach, there was a small but noticeable bump.

"We're fine Alex! Stop stressing over nothing!" she says slapping his arm. He straight away defends himself and continues to worry over her. Which leads me to laugh at the duo as they argue.

This catches their attention, Jade blushes, but walks past Alex to me, it's now I notice that she has baby blue eyes that stand out and make her look young. She was very pretty too.

"Sorry about him, Luna, I'm Jade and it's an honour to meet you" she says bowing respectably "It's nice to meet you too and please just call me Tia", I said smiling at her, she nods with a smile of her own.

"If their are any emergencies immediately call one us and get Jade to mind link me just in case" he says sternly. I nod in response.

"Now, go find as many clothes as possible and don't hold back" he says smiling.

I laugh slightly at his behaviour and nod, even if I know that wont be happening. "Lets go Lu- I mean Tia" Jade quickly fixes smiling sheepishly.

We both get in the car and wave at Alex as we disappear from the house.