14. Axl's Journey to Vancouver

Axl: When I getting ready to go fly to Vancouver. I met a person who is a huge fan of me! Her name is Alice. I guess that someone who really liked me! She said to me that she wanted to go to Vancouver! I just can't wait to go to Vancouver.

Lance: Wow! That was nice!

Axl: Later on, we stayed at the hotel. Alice and I have planned to go to Stanley Park. She said that it was a great attraction to go there. I was like "really?". Then, we go out. Alice was pretty good at directions and I was a great driver.

Merlok 2.0: You can drive?

Axl: Duh. I can drive. I just learned it from my dad!

Robin: Wow! OK. Tell us about Stanley Park. Is it great?

Axl: Yeah, it is. Alice and I were started to ride the bike around the park. Even though, I'm very tired to ride it but while it lasts. Oh, yeah, I just have the pictures of us in the park!

(Axl showed the pictures of Alice and Axl standing on the totems)

Lance: Wow, Axl, you amazed us.

Merlok 2.0: Oh, how fun.

 Axl: Then, later on, we went to the lake. It was awesome there! Maybe I could take a swim on there. Alice said it was dangerous. So, I will not do that. Also, we went to the bridge and it was so wobbly that I have a fear of falling. Alice held my hand and it was the sweetest thing that I've ever had.

Robin: Oh, looks like someone has a crush on her.

Axl: Stop that, Robin!

Merlok 2.0: Well, that was very excited there.

Axl: Yup, we went right back to the hotel and it was fantastic! Alice and I went to the museum and it was so elegant, so beautiful that I can't even hold my smile.

Merlok 2.0: Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Robin: That was sarcastic, Merlok.

Ava: Yeah, you don't want to be more sarcastic than I do.

Axl: Finally, we have fun at Vancouver, so I decided to go back to Knighton and Alice went back to Philadelphia. Yes, we have texted each other after I finally come back to Knighton.

Lance: Any souvenirs from that place?

Axl: Well, I do. I have a snowglobe with me, oh also, I have my minature totems! It was crazy. And get ready guys, a jar of maple syrup!

Robin: Yes, finally. I could put that to my pancakes!

Ava: Yup, you got your wish!

Robin: Axl, you know you love Vancouver.

Axl: Heh. It was fun while it lasted.

Merlok 2.0: Welcome home, Axl!

Lance: Hey, check out my souvenirs from Austrialia. My friend, Dan, gave me the souvenirs like boomerang,and  pillow that says "I <3 Australia".

Axl: A boomerang? What is this thing do?

Lance: Well, you know throwing at it but it will come back to you.

Axl: Cool! This is nice!

Merlok 2.0: Take that in outside. I don't want to have a big mess in here!

Axl: OK. (went oustide and practice throwing the boomerang)

Lance: I'm glad that Axl came back!

Robin: Me too.

That's all for now! See you next time!