~56~ May in Moonlight.

Start from the beginning

"Hey yourself." She smiles so brightly up at me and her eyes pull me down into their depths. She edges closer and buries her face into my chest to deeply inhales in my scent. "Mmmm...you smell good." 

"Yeah, I've been doing that bathing thing lately, that's all the rage with the kids. And ol' Aces even let me try some of his old Aquavelvet scented smelling skin stuff."

"Good to know." She snorts. "So on a totally unrelated subject of naked you in a shower?

"Yeah, so it turns out my parents aren't actually going to be coming back home tonight? Or maybe not even tomorrow apparently? So I was thinking that instead of our usual date night ...how would you feel about having a little slumber party sleepover with me instead?" May beams her best smile up hopefully.

I am so tempted to tell her that I just had a seriously unintelligible conversation with her sinister sister on the way in. One which ended in having condoms hurled at my feet from a moving vehicle. But instead, I go with a slightly smarter play in her new game. 

"I think that's cool?" I reply hesitantly. "But just so you know, I've never been to a slumber party before. So are there like a lot of rules of etiquette for these kinds of things, that I should know? Or any festive themes I should be aware of?"

"O yeah." May nods seriously and takes my hands in hers, lacing her fingers thru mine and nuzzles her head into my chest where I can feel her murmuring. "Tonight's festive theme is ...let's have us some sex?"

"Ahhh..." Because at this moment my mind can only manage to drone the first letter of the alphabet.

"See I have this little problem that I think you might be able to help me with." May is nibbling her bottom lip, grinning up uncertainly into me.

"So it seems that like you, I too am a virgin. And after tonight I would very much like not to be one of those anymore? So I was thinking that maybe you might like to help me take that to heart? Cause at the moment I'm thinking that I'd very much like to take yours." There is a long pregnant pause before she burst out giggling. "But seriously, I think the time has come to do really something about that weird third eye thing of yours."

"I'm cool, if you're cool?" I try to sound wholeheartedly besotted with this idea. But the truth is I have my reservations about this sudden "let's have some sleep over sex" stuff.  

I want to say some stupid stuff to her that involves a lot of talking things through. But I can see that she had taken a huge risk putting herself out there like this. And to even think of rejecting her on any level is anathema to me...not that I ever would or could. 

The truth is, I would give her anything of myself she wants. And hanging on to my virginity is not even close to a priority for me. But the thought of "taking" something from her however, is disconcerting to say the least.

So I'm about to start a very long conversation with May. One where I ask her if she is absolutely a "100% positive" that this sexy sleepover thing is what she really wants to do? And to remind her once more that I am not long for San Fall. That I don't want her to ever feel that I've taken advantage of her on the way gone. That after I am long gone she may come to regret this impulsive dalliance with "that boy who passed through" like a bad memory. But as usual, May beats me to the punch.

"O yeah, I'm definitely cool. So now if you don't mind, I think a whole lot of that kissing stuff is soon in order." May smiles up at me and wraps her arms around my neck. I can see in her face that she has made the final determination to go through with this night, regardless of any words I might have.

"As I know how much you like to carry me around? So I'm thinking that you should probably do that "sweep me off my feet" thing and take me into the bedroom already. You know before the scented candles inside get to scenty?"