12- pool time

We drive back to the hotel and we pull up. A bunch of girls come running up to us and we say hi.
"Oh my gosh! You are so adorable!" A older teen walks up to me. "Can I have a hug?"
I give her a hug even though I've never met her in my life and we take a selfie. They all scream when they see Cameron and Daniel. I like photos with phones like selfies and stuff but if I can't see what's on the camera I hate it. I don't know why.

After a while they clear off and we walk to our room.
"I want to get back into piano lessons when we get home..." I break the silence as the elevator doors close.
"Sounds great" Cameron says looking at his phone. I grab his phone out of his hands for fun.
"Are you texting your girlfriend..." I smirk. Daniel stands there watching me tease Cameron.
"I don't have a girlfriend!" Cameron laughs trying to get the phone off me. He can't get it.

"Yeh you do. You want to ditch me for her and go do it on the beach!" I laugh.
"Ew. No. dude! Gimme my phone!"
"No" I smirk.
Eventually Cameron gets the phone off me by the time we get into the hotel room. He started tickling me and I dropped his phone. It smashed..... lol. He's really mad right now so we all just sit on our beds. Then I remember we were meant to go swimming.

I walk up to my wardrobe and grab my bikini and go into the bathroom to put it on. I grab a towel and put it over my shoulders and walk out with my sunglasses. I make sure Cameron knows I'm going to the pool so he doesn't freak out when he realises I'm gone. I walk out of our room and head to the elevator. Then I hear our room door open and I see Daniel walk out with a towel around his neck and he doesn't have a shirt on. Damn.

I stand in the elevator and he walks in too. I hit ground floor and the doors close. I rais a hand to my head. Like I said p, elevators make me sick.
"You ok?" Daniel asks.
"Yeh, my Brian doesn't like elevators." I say groaning. The elevator doors open and we make our way to the back door that leads to the pool. I find a deck chair and sit down on it.

On the small table next to it is a bottle of sun cream, so I sit on the deck chair and put sunscreen all over my body. Daniel sits on the deck chair next to mine. I take my sunglasses off my head. I probably look 16 with them on even though I'm 14. I wish I were 16. It's sounds more nice and I would be the same age as Daniel.

I try to get the sunscreen on my back but I can't reach.
"Need help?" Daniel says. I look up. He's looking at me. I nod and turn around. He gently rubs suncream into my back. How romantic. Lol. He's just helping. There's nothing here between us even though I wish their were. I don't believe he likes me anymore. There is no evidence or clues that he does.

When he finishes, I stand up and walk to the edge of the water. I poke my toe in and jerk myself back out. It's freezing! Daniel walks up next to me.
"It's cold as!" I whisper pointing to the water. I have know idea why I whispered but anyway. I smirk and then grab Daniels arm and try to push him in the cold water but her grabs my arm and I fall in the water with him.

It's soooo cold. I swim to the top and look around. Not many people are in the pool. I feel someone grab my ankles and pull me under water. I hold my breath and open my eyes. Through the clear water, I see Daniel smirking. I'm not very good at holding my breath. I push him and he floats back then we both swim to the surface. Does this mean Daniel and I are friends? I hope so, except I wish it were more.

The next thing we see is Cameron cannon ball into the pool over the top of us. I just stay in the same place while Cameron swims to the top next to Daniel and I. We just float there laughing. I start to swim to the deeper part of the pool. I'm not a very good swimmer though so it takes me ages to get there. I dive to the bottom and sit on the floor of the pool holding my breath. When I start to feel dizzy from not breathing I swim to the top taking a massive breath of air.

I look around for the guys. They are having a splash fight not to far from me. I look to my right and see a little kiddy pool and then I look to my left. A diving board. YES! I start swimming as fast as I can toward it. I've never actually been on a diving board before. This one is 3 metes high and it looks really fun. I pull myself out of the pool and climb the ladder. When I get to the top, I can see almost the whole pool.
"Cameron! Daniel!" I yell getting their attention. They look over to me and I salute. I run and do a flip then cannon balling. I land in the water with out hurting myself and I slowly swim to the top.

That was so fun! Daniel and Cameron are closer to me now except Daniel is facing the other way from me and Cameron is facing to the side not looking at me.
"Lexi..." Cameron says awkwardly.
"Yeh?" I look down to see my bikini top floating in the water..... I immediately grab it and cover my chest. I take my feet off the pool floor so I can sit down int he water. I just want to hide. While I'm under water, I struggle to put it back on but eventually i do.

I swim to the top and ignore the guys and I get out of the pool. I speed walk past my chair with all my stuff and grab it all wrapping my self in the towel. Without stoping, I continue to speed walk I walk into the lobby and into the elevator. I'm so embarrassed. How many people saw? Ugh, I'm about to die. The elevator doors open and I step out and walk straight to our room. I use my card to open the door and I storm inside locking the door behind me.

I grab some clothes out of my wardrobe and storm to the bathroom. I shut the door and I turn the hot water on. I just want a shower then I want to go too bed. My day has had enough in it today. I stand there in the hot water not thinking about anything but just staring at nothing. After ten minutes, I turn off the water and dry myself before getting into my pyjamas. I walk into the dark bedroom and I turn off the bathroom light and I collapse on my bed. I curl up into a ball but it's so hot, so I don't put the blankets on.

I feel nothing. I just want to crawl up in a ball and disappear forever. That was so embarrassing. Hopefully the guys didn't see anything, otherwise I don't know what will happen. I've been lying on my bed for ages and it's now dark outside. The guys must have went to have dinner. Oh yeh... I have to see them tonight. Wait. Not unless I get to sleep first. I try so hard to get to sleep but nothing happens.

Then I hear the door open and the light turn on. I don't move. I'm facing the other way to the door so they can't see my face.
"Is she asleep?" I hear Daniel whisper.
"I don't know..." Cameron whispers back. I hear Cameron go to his wardrobe then I hear the bathroom door shut. I don't move still. It's silent for a while till I hear typing from behind me. I think it's Daniel on his phone because it sounds like it's coming from the bed behind me which is i hear the shower turn on. Cameron must be having a shower. I lay on my bed staring out the window at the stars while Daniel sits on his bed next to mine thinking I'm asleep.

I feel a sneeze coming on. Oh no.
"Atchooo!" I sneeze quietly. I hear Daniels phone stop making noice. He knows I'm awake so what's the point of pretending I'm not. I turn over to face the ceilings d in the corner of my eye, I see Daniel looking at me.
"Are you ok?" Daniel says almost whispering. I ignore him and continue staring at the ceiling.
"I didn't see anything if that makes you feel better." He mentions. I bite my lip then relax.

A/n
Hey guys I'm really enjoying writing this story if you are too please don't forget to leave a vote and if you think it could be better just remember I'm always open for advice and ideas. I feel really bad for Lexi in this chapter. Almost one of the worst things that could happen to a 14 year old, happened in front of her life crush and her older brother.
Thanks guys for reading my story, I appreciate it. Yeh, so please don't forget to vote or comment any advice you have so I can make this story better for you. Luv u!!!!!!!!