How The Two Of You Sleep

Hermione: You and Hermione were usually never tired at the same time. You knew how much she adored your voice though and you read to her most nights. You would softly read to her until you heard her snores. She always fell asleep with one hand entwined with yours and her head on your chest. After she was asleep, you would lay down and pull her closer to you.She would stir but not fully wake up before tightly wrapping her arms around you. The two of you always fell asleep in a mess of limbs but in the morning she was usually resting right on top of you.

Luna: Luna had made it very clear the first time the two of you shared a bed that she didn't like to cuddle before going to sleep. Occasionally she would press her body back against yours or pull you close for a long hug before going to sleep. Most of the time though, she didn't want contact before she fell asleep. But throughout the night, she always managed to find a way to curl up to you or on you. Every morning she woke up buried in your chest or shoulder she would turn bright red before stuttering out an apology. 

Ginny: Sleeping with Ginny was a difficult task. She took up a lot of room and moved around a lot. You didn't bother trying to cuddle her the first few times you slept together. She always ended up stealing all of the covers and taking up way more space than needed. So eventually, you started wrapping her up in your arms after she fell asleep and sure enough, that's exactly where she started sleeping. Without stealing all of your covers.