How She Asks You Out

Hermione: You and Hermione had been friends since your first year at Hogwarts. You were now in your sixth year and you had been crushing on her since your third year. The two of you spent time in the library, because learning was something you both loved. She loved how you could carry on an intelligent conversation because Harry and Ron hardly ever knew what she was going on about. She had let you borrow one of her books and as you reached the last page you saw Hermione had written something down.
'Y/N, I know you'll finish this book quickly so I decided I would do this. I like you. I have for a long time. I would really, really love it if you would agree to go out with me.'
You read Hermione's words and rushed off to her room. As you walked to her room you saw her lying down on her bed, reading.
"Hey Hermione." You said, smiling softly at her.
"Hi, Y/N." She replied before noticing her book in your hand.
"I finished the book and wanted to return it." You told her.
"I'm sorry I couldn't confess my feelings for you. I had to write them down. And I know it'll make you look bad because you're a Slytherin and all that, but please. Go out with me." She quickly said.
You just smiled and nodded, as relief crossed Hermione's face.

Luna: You and Luna were sitting on her bed. You were listening to her talk about Nargals and Thestrals and other creatures. You always thought that Luna was absolutely gorgeous and you didn't know why anyone would want to hurt her. She looked at you and smiled softly.
"You're staring." She giggled.
"I do that a lot. Sorry." You smiled.
"Why?" She asked.
"Because I think you're beautiful. And I don't like that people are mean to you." You stated simply.
"Y/N, would you like to go out with me sometime?" She suddenly said.
You looked at her, to see nervousness in her eyes. You nodded at her, dumbfounded. She gave you a smile and pulled you close for her to hug you.

Ginny: You were at Quidditch practice with Ginny. You were both flying around, trying to outdo each other. Ginny was your best friend, but you both loved to compete with each other. You loved the way she would smile whenever she beat you at something. She was breathtaking and had a slightly intimidating side to her. You wanted so badly to ask her out, but you knew she wanted to be with Harry. As you were heading back to your rooms after practice, she slid her hand into yours and smiled at you.
"I know we compete a lot, but you're still everything to me. So don't get fed up with my competitive nature and leave. Please." She said to you.
"I'm not ever going anywhere, Ginny." You replied, making her stop and look at you. You noticed her nervously biting her lip.
"What is it?" You asked her.
"I like you." She blurted out.
"Um.. I like you too?" You said.
"No. I like you, like you. As in I want you to go out with me." She stated, looking down.
You smiled at her and wrapped your arms around her, hugging her tightly.
"I would love to go out with you." You said.