~54~ The Grimm Sisters Sex Talk

En başından başla

"So call me selfish. Call me a bitch. Call me a selfish bitch, if you want?" May pushes her point. "Hells bells, you call me whatever you want, but please just let me have this my way this time? And for once ...no more arguments, please?"

"Okay May you win, have it your way," Aprils grudgingly gives in. "Just answer me one thing, and I will leave you alone. Okay?"

"Okay, what?" May sighs and steels herself for her sister's critiques. 

"Why him?" April asks bluntly.

"A duh ...because I'm kinda in lust-love with him?" May laughs the question off. "So if you must know, it was totally love at first sight. But ya know ...without the sight part? And you know what they say, that love is blind and shit? Well, you can't get much blinder than me, right? So yeah, I got that part of the equation covered."

"But do you really love him, May?" April counters back sensing the underlying truth behind the obfuscation. "Or do you just really like him, because you think he likes you? And you think he's the best you can do for the moment?"

"O' cause what? You think I could do better than him?" May counters evenly. "Cause I have so many other options open to me? Is that where we are going with this?"

"May, I am not trying to be a bitch here, just to be a bitch ...or whatever." April sighs. "But you're my sister, and I love you and I care about what happens to you. I am just really worried about you right now, okay?"

"Okay ...and?" May sighs back.

"Cause this is a really big deal. One of those once in a lifetime, one and done things. And once it's done ...it's done ...and it's gone forever. Well, unless you get plastic surgery, then I heard they can put it back up there like new." April pushes the point, only half kidding. "But do you really want to pay money to put back something that you gave away to him on a whim?"

"Oh right, cause virginity is the new cool? That I would actually want to have some strange surgery in order to lose it twice?" May shakes her head. "What weird world do you live in, where you think that my virginity is that valuable to anyone besides me? Memoirs of a Geisha Girl, much?"

"That's not the point, May." April sighs.

"And your point is what again?" May drones coldly. 

"That once upon a time, you were worried about me too, remember?" April starts to revive the worst version of herself. "You were the only one that told me to be more careful when I first started seeing Michael. You told me that there was something not quite right about me and him. That everything was not as it seemed on the surface."

"But I was stupid and I didn't listen to the one person in the world that I should have. Because I thought..." April takes a deep breath of truth. "Because I thought you were just jealous of me, again. That I got a boyfriend and you couldn't, so that's why you were always undercutting me over Michael."

"Ouch." May frowns down.

"Yeah... ouch." April heaves another long sigh in what is becoming a litany of sighing sisters. "And I was sooo stupid for not listening to you, and everything bad that happened after that was all on me." 

"I'm sorry about what happened with Micheal, I really am." May joins in the sad chorus of shared sister sighing. "But I would never undercut you with a boy. Or try to ruin your happiness out of some sense of petty jealousy. For me to survive...you must thrive."

"Yeah, and I know that now?" April grudgingly agrees. "But I still had to learn the hard way to always listen to you first. That you're my sister and the only other person in the world that I can ever truly trust. The one person in this entire world that I can let into my life and trust with all my secrets. I am always with you, never against you." 

"I know that." May scowls down and feels along her fingertips. "But just like you, sometimes I want to make my own mistakes too? But I'm telling you, he's not a mistake. I feel it in my bones."

"Oh okay May, so you say...so you say." April drones back. "But mark my words, mistake or not, this will change things ...maybe everything? Are you really ready for that kind of damage?"

"This will change nothing between you and me." May steels herself. "The master plan is always the same. We get out of here alive, and then we figure the rest out as we go. Nothing changes that because I have a dalliance with a boy ...or if you have many more."

"Yeah, you just keep telling yourself that." April retorts dryly. "And just maybe if you say it enough times, it might actually even come true? But I've seen you with him and I know better."

"You've been spying on us again?" May scowls.

"No, not spying." April nudges her sister's new boots with a toe. "I've only been checking on you from time to time, just like I told you I was going to. And I see what I see."

"Mostly I just see you sitting around with stupid Slapstick and having a good time doing stupid shit. I see you laugh and smile differently when you're with him ...like you are really happy. And all that happy stuff you're doing with him? Yeah, that changes everything when you start sexing together ...whether you like it or not."

"Okay, I admit that sometimes I'm so happy it hurts." May slowly smiles. "But it's only a temporary happy, cause he's still leaving after Christmas. Then things will go back to the way they were."

"Yeah, you just keep telling yourself that May. And maybe if you say it enough times ...that might even become true too." April intones irritably. 

"What are you saying, April?" May counters evenly.

"I'm saying something I probably shouldn't ...so never mind okay? So let's do this your way." April relents with a final sigh of acquiescence. "So you just go ahead and have your wicked way with him. Get it all out of your system and then we can finally be done with this thing."  

"I am not a thing ...I'm a slot, remember?" May starts to giggle. "Wait, what position was the wicked way again? Cause that sounds like some super sexy fun time."   

"Oh my God, I can not wait until flocking Christmas comes this year!" April seethes not quite under her breath. "Sing me some slapstick slaying songs on that dark night!"

"April, be nice." May snickers. "Or at least learn to fake it better?"

"Wait a minute? You mean I can be even more fake than I already am?" April snorts. "Oh yeah, that's just what I need more of in my life? Just a little more fakery version if all this awesome. As if."

"Well, you know what they say sweetie? You have to love yourself first, before you can love someone else?" May sighs sweetly. "So I think it's safe to say, you have the first part of the equation covered, right?"

"Oh yeah, me love me, long time." April drones dryly.

"Well that aside, let's here much more about this wicked way stuff?" May starts giggling. "Oooo, maybe they have the Kama Sutra in Braille online? That'd be a pretty peice of sexy cool, huh?"

"Ohmigawd, I really hate my stupid slot life sometimes." April sniffs hauteur.

"Don't call yourself a slot, sweetie. It's demeaning to the other girls, who are trying to be better than you." May trills sweetly.

"As if I give a whit what those things think." April snorts in retort.

💀💀💀