"What the heck bro, what was that draging for earlier anyway!?"

I smiled and chuckled softly...I scribbles down some words and gave it back

"Why wouldn't I? Look, I'm your friend so it's my duty to make sure you graduate :)"
He stared at me confused and in return, I simply smiled...

After two hours of the teacher's lecturing about History, the bell finally rang...I stood up and walked to the cafeteria...well after getting food and finding my seat, some girls surrounded...for goodness sake, I wish they would understand that I don't like them...I already told it to one of them but she is still persistent and still wanna talk to me, ugh, they never learn do they...

"T-Tsubaki" One girl stuttered...
"W-we are h-having a p-party at m-my place s-so I was h-hoping you cou-" "Sorry girls but please understand, I'm not interested, I know you'll just find a way to make me yours well, that's not gonna work, besides I already have Kaito so please. Just stop" I cut her off as I stood up done with my food...I smiled and stuffed my hand in my pockets...

I looked back and the girls didn't even move an inch! "Sheesh...was I that harsh? Nah...it's their fault...I already love Kaito so, they have no cha-!" wait...what the...what did I just say?

I stopped at one of the lockers...confused...I shook my head trying to get thought out of my mind...I suddenly felt a little bit of weight on my shoulder...I suddenly turned faced that direction and saw Takanagi..."oh hey there! Didn't see you at lunch today" I said as I smiled amd put both my hands at the back of my head

"Y-yeah...I..I ate lunch at the room" he stuttered and did the same as I did with my hands...

"Can you come with me to the roof?" He looked away...

I don't know what I should say...I mean...he is a pervert, so he might do...unpure things to me...but I don't know...he seems kinda innocent with his intentions...plus, I just made friends with him. He'd be devastated if I didn't go...

"Sure!" I smiled and walked passed him to the pathway to the rooftop...

He soon afterwards followed...we finally made it to the roof...

"So what do you wanna talk ab-" I was cut off when he suddenly puled me for a hug...I tried to push away but his grip got tighter...I suddenly felt my shoulder was getting wet...I knew at that moment that he was crying...but what for?

"H-hey why are you crying!? Did I do something wrong?" I asked as I rubbed his back...

"Thank you...I'm so happy that someone still cares for me...thank you" his grip got tighter and my shoulder got wetter (hehe ryhme)

For a pervert he is so sensetive...someone still cares? Why? Was he like rejected by his family or something? I hate to ask but I gotta if I want to understand this dude...

He finally pulled it together and we sat down at one of the shaded areas..."Uh...T-Takanashi I-I know this is too personal for you but...Is something the matter? You seem to be ummm...pressured about something...y-you look depressed.." I stuttered so much remembering that he is a pervert and he might do unwanted things to me when we get to know each other...Oh please just no...I sound like Kaito right now (-_-)

It was silent for a while and I finally spoke again
"I-it's o-ok if you don't answer" I tried to smile but my  smile ended up twitching...

"No it's ok...I'll tell you...it all started when my mom died-" "WAIT ARE YOU SURE!? I DON'T WANT TO BE THE SOURCE OF YOUR DEPRESSION AGAIN CAUSE I ASKED A STUPID QUESTION...Pls just forget about i-" I cut him off with my 'whining of worry' but he did the same thing and cut me off...he gripped my shoulders and made me calm down...."listen, I am not gonna be depressed ok?" I nodded cause I did not know what to say