Chapter 3: Introducing Each Other

Start bij het begin

Cream smiled back at them, "That's much better!"

"Choo-choo!" Cheese agreed. "I'm sorry, you'll have to excuse them, they are always like this." the rabbit turned her head to look at The Mane Six, apologizing for Knuckles' and Rouge's actions.

She put her hands behind her back, "By the way, I'm Cream," she greeted and put her hand out to her chao. "And this is Cheese, my friend!" Cheese nodded. "Chao-chao!"

Fluttershy's eyes widened as she saw the chao from a distance and she quickly ran to him. "Hi, Cheese! What kind of animal is--"

"He's a blue chao." Cream replied. "A chao!?"

"Yes, he is, there are different types but this one came to me first on his own." Cream hugged Cheese. "Chao-chao!"

"I love animals! I have a bunch of them that are in my cottage. I have a white bunny named Angel. But... In all of my life, I have never seen or heard of a chao. May I pet him?"

"Sure, um... What was your name, again?"

"Fluttershy." the yellow pegasus received the chao from the rabbit. "I have a feeling that we're going to get along, just fine." Cream smiled at Fluttershy, who returned the favor.

"Who is he?" Rainbow pointed to the hedgehog that was next to Sonic.

"Oh!" Sonic turned to his side and saw his rival. He put his hand out to him, introducing him. "He's Shadow." Shadow closed his eyes and crossed his arms, turning away as he didn't want to look at him, "Hmph," he said his usual line.

Sonic looked at each pony-girl, "What brings each of you, here? In Mobius, that is."

"Mobius!?" The Mane Six exclaimed. "So, that's where we're at." Twilight looked around her surroundings.

"Twilight. You and your friends, don't know know what this place is?" Amy Rose walked up to the purple unicorn. She took a pause, "Are you all, perhaps, from another world? One that is different from ours?" she glanced at her more.

Twilight sweat dropped and giggled nervously, "Uh, I--"

"You're right, Amy. We're really not from this world, sugarcube." Applejack finished Twilight's sentence in the right moment.

Knuckles chimed in the conversation. "Then, where and what is your real home?"

"Our home is in another world on Earth, in Equestria, known as Ponyville!" Pinkie replied.

"Ponyville?" Knuckles thought that the place sounded odd.

"It's populated with our own kind; earth-ponies, unicorns, or pegasi."

"That explains that, but why aren't you at your home; Ponyville?" Cream was curious.

"You see." Fluttershy began to walk around while she held Cheese in her hands, looking up at the blue sky, remembering the flashback from earlier. "We have a problem, since we accidentally got sent here in Mobius by a portal. Twilight was practicing her magic, being good friends; we were there to support and encourage her. During her practice run of magic, she somehow created a different spell." she looked back at her friends and at her new ones that she had made. "It was a spell that created a portal to your world known as 'Mobius'."

"Oh, darling, how will we get back to Ponyville?" Rarity looked up at her.

All of a sudden, Twilight's eyes widened in shock, she gasped. "Oh, no! How will we get back!?"

"Twilight, please calm down, we'll--" Fluttershy was doing her best to calm down her friend. "NO!" she shouted in a serious tone. "It's not just that, it's the-the..."

"What is it, Twi? Come on and spit it outta yer mouth!" Applejack wanted to know what she was worrying about.

Twilight freaked out as she was nervous, she blurted it out on her own. "It's The Elements of Harmony!"

"Oh, no, we do need the elements, they're important and are to protect everypony at home."

"Everypony?" Rouge inquired.

Applejack chuckled and so did the others, "Sorry, it's a force of habit."

"What are The Elements of Harmony, exactly? I think I can help you with finding them?" Tails wanted to be helpful. Twilight turned to him, "The Elements of Harmony are magical elements that my friends and I each control on our own. We were the chosen ones to possess them, they're laughter, kindness, generosity, honesty, loyalty, and magic! With all of their combined power, they make The Magic of Friendship! The elements also resemble our cutie marks. Without them..." she gulped. "Our world in Equestria will go into complete darkness and chaos, without the positive vibration of magic."

"Hmm..." Tails was thinking, "If so, we have to accumulate them!"

"Thanks for offering you and your friends' help." Twilight was thankful. "Just one more thing."

"Thing? And that is?"

"What are cutie marks?" Tails scratched his head, showing a confused facial expression on his face.

"Oh, sorry, I forgot to explain." Twilight Sparkle put her hand out to the yellow fox. She cleared her throat. "In my world, everypony has different cutie marks. A cutie mark is a mark on your flank that shows your true destiny and your unique talent. It appears when you do something that you were really meant to do." she looked down at her clothing. "I may still be a pony but I'm not in Equestria, so I don't have my cutie mark on my flank. It's on my clothes instead, as you can see, mine's the pink star and the white stars next to it." she looked back at him.

"I see, now, your cutie mark are those stars, while your friends have their own style of their destined cutie mark." Tails looked at the different cutie marks that were on the rest of the members of The Mane Six. "That makes a lot of sense!"

Amy twirled around in her red dress. "I wonder what my cutie mark will be if I was a pony!?" she hugged herself with her arms, a blush appeared on to her muzzle. "What if my cutie mark was Sonic! Because I was destined to be with him!?" red hearts appeared around her.

"That would be weird. No, thanks, but I don't want to be your cutie mark, Amy." Sonic said. "I'll be off, now!" he left into a blue blur. "Sonic!" Amy got out of her own daydream and started running after him. "Get back, here!" she took out her Piko Piko hammer.

"Amy, please come back!" Cream ran after her best friend. "Choo-choo!" Cheese flapped his wings, flying out of Fluttershy's hands and started to follow Cream. "Oh, my, it looks we'll have to go after them." Fluttershy said in her pleasant tone of her voice.

"But where is blue, going?" Rouge added in.

"As Sonic would do, he would probably go to a secret place of his to look around. Or he's either at home. We should go, to see if he's at his house." Tails started to fly with his two tails, "Let's go!" at the moment he said that, everyone else followed his trail.