Chapter three

A/N: another chapter YSSSS

-------------------------------------------------------

"Uh, the computer actually. It just appeared when Tyler typed it in"

Tyler. That is a nice name, slightly disappointing, if I'm honest, but nice nevertheless.

Well, I know his name now, all I've left is to actually meet this bloke "Tyler is your receptionist, then?" Shiny hair nods in agreement, opening my door.

I am on the very first floor,  meaning the reception is just a few meters away from my room. A few meters away from Tyler.

"Hey" I call out after the guy, who is leaving "I like you. And I'm sure I'll like your staff friends, from what I've gathered they're cool"

He nods vigorously "They are!" He has an accent, I just noticed that "and your friends are cool too, Joe" I smiled back.

"Uh, sorry we're not supposed to call guests by their names" he blushes.

"None of us will mind. I didn't catch your name though"

He grinned "The name's Marcus, come with me and you'll meet Tyler"

I follow him.

.......

The sound of people talking left and right makes me wonder instantly how hadn't I heard that from my room. So I decide to ask Marcus, why not.

"The rooms on the first floor are soundproof, in and out" he says and only one idea pops into my mind. And I want to crack a joke, something naughty and cheeky, though nothing comes to mind.

"I know what you're thinking, and yes it is because of sex" he smiles and I decide to just crack my joke, feeling confident now.

"Are people so horny they can't even get to the second floor?" I laugh breathlessly as we bump into someone. Or rather two someone's.

Marcus smile splits into a grin "Troye Sivan, what a surprise!" He says "Marcus Butler, not even a surprise" says the one I believe to be Troye. He is short, his  hair styled in a cute fringe.

I am about to say something when the other guy cuts me off, very polite of him of course "Nice joke, Connor" oh. Okay, so I was wrong. The one with a cute fringe is Connor, and the other one has to be Troye. To be fair, Troye's hair is pretty cute too, his soft curls accentuate his very nice cheekbones.

Damn, Sugg. Control yourself, you thirsty boy.

"This" Marcus claps me on the shoulder "Is a guest, Joe Sugg" I grin and shake hands with both boys, taking notice in their linked arms.

The boy with curls chuckles, his eyes glinting "Not to be mean to our new.. Guest? Friend? But since when do we stop working to talk with the guests?"

I laugh "Since the guest is pretty lonely and likes shiny hair's company"

The two boys burst into laughs "shiny hair? Why didn't we think of that nickname before?" I laugh along, noticing Marcus disgusted stare "when will you ever stop calling me that?" He groans, throwing his head back.

"I mean, it is true" says Connor, side hugging Marcus who just shrugs him off "Piss off"

Just then, I spot a certain someone down the corridor. I wave at him, trying hard to catch his attention, I even jump a little.

Stiff giggles follow suit, and I give my new friends a murderous glance "Jim's over there, and I want him to meet you guys" I say

"No problem, let's make Tyler handle this"

My heart is beating so fast, I'm sure I'll start to blush  any second now. Maybe that's good, girls like it when I blush, maybe boys will too.

Behind me, Connor initiates a conversation with another staff member, leaving Troye on his own. So he, of course, decides to bother me for a bit.

He wiggles his eyebrows "So this Jim" he starts. Oh no "You and him, who tops?" And now I'm blushing, hard as ever, because how dare he ask me that?

He laughs, a deep laugh that doesn't match his soft expression. "it's not like that, you prick" I answer and walk faster to where Marcus is talking to a short, very handsome, very gay, blond bloke.

"So will ya do it Ty?" He begs. And Tyler pretends to consider it for a moment, before his face splits into the widest grin I've ever seen and I'm taken aback at how white his teeth are.

"Yeah of course, and you have to introduce me to this twink guy, God knows I need another twink around here" he fake huffs, reaching out his hand to close Marcus mouth, and he speaks into what I guess is a microphone.

"Mister Chapman, mister Jim chapman, could you please come to desk numero uno in reception please"

I finally reach the desk, and I rest my hip against it "Numero uno?" I ask. Lucky me, I know what that means. But that's where my Spanish knowledge ends.

Tyler smiles at me "We are in Mexico after all" Marcus nods, and he gives Tyler's cheek a little pinch "Ty ty, this is Joe" I like the way my name rolls off his tongue, it makes my name sound less ordinary.

Now, I know this receptionist is not the soft/hot boy who helped me earlier on. His voice is too high pitched and chirpy, almost bubbly. I immediately like this guy, with his easy laugh and crinkly eyes, I just don't feel the need to put my dick up his ass, so this guy is definitely not phone boy. I'm almost giving up on fishing that guy.

Maybe I imagined him, no one could really have a voice that makes me want to cuddle and fuck him at the same time. I probably just imagined it.

"Hi Tyler, it's nice to meet you"

He beams at me "Wouldn't you like to get to know me better?" He says, and strikes a dramatic pose, sliding his leg over the desk and throwing his head back, I can't help but laugh.

Before I laugh even louder, someone's soft hand covers my mouth. I look down to lock eyes with a blond, blue eyed person.