1

<Parkers Pov>
I woke up to my alarm clock and it's annoying, pearcing screech. What a great way to wake up, on might I add the first day of school. After a few minutes of just laying in my bed contemplating of whether I should just ditch school or not, I decided that i would suck it up and go to school. Besides teachers don't teach much on the first day anyways.

I hopped out of my bed, threw on clothes that smelled clean and then plopped on mascara and concealer.
I packed my bad with the nessisary school supplies and my sports equipment (I had practice later that day). Then I walked down the stairs, and fell (I'm so clumsy). I ate my pre made eggs and bacon (curtsy of my amazing mother) and headed out the door. I decided that today I would walk instead of driving just to get some exercise.

I walked through the doors like I owned the place, because I practically did. I was, what you would call a Queen-B and I wasn't afraid to admit it. I'm also not afraid to admit I can be a bitch. Mostly to those who are on my bad side. I'm not a bully, but I do mess around with people. I also will admit I'm a player. I have multiple 'things' going on with guys at a time. I don't have a Boyfreind because when you have a Boyfreind you have to commit, something I just don't do.

I walked over to find my friends Loren, Teagan, Breanna, Addy, Courtney and S. We called her S because her name was super long and no one could pronounce it. (Shout out to you srishti!! Also sorry about the whole S thing I just thought it would be different lmao.)

We strutted down the halls with our Chins held higher than the Empire State Building. We went our separate ways and headed to our classes.

<Shawn's Pov>
I was sitting in math class. Wondering about three things, 1. When was this class going to be over, 2. Who was the pretty girl sitting in front of me, and 3. Can I have her number? She had Burnett hair, crystal blue eyes, and braces. She was about 5"7', and was relatively skinny. She wasn't the skinniest, but I like her just the way she is.

I was also thinking about what her name could possibly be. Then my teacher answers my prayers. "Parker do you know the answer?" He asked. Her head slightly perked up and she answers with a simple no.

Parker, wow that truly suits her.