2: New House

The drive to the house was long and boring. I had to sit alone in this limo for 3 whole hours! I can’t believe I’m moving. I had a great life back home. A good friend. A good house. A good reputation at school. My life was officially over! I just wish I could have been born in a different family. I don’t even care if that family were poor, I just wish I could have different parents. Parents that care enough to show up at home or to cook me dinner when it’s been a long day at school. But no! I get the rich parents that only think about work and work only!

I fell asleep once I plugged in my ear phones and played some music. I dreamed about this new school I would be going to.

It was beautiful; it had tall white walls, grass that was freshly mowed in the front entrance, and everything just shimmered with light. The school looked like it was just built like a couple seconds ago. That’s how new and pretty it looked. I was walking through the halls that were suspiciously empty.

I walked to my locker; well I think it was mine. I typed in a code (that’s right you typed your password instead of a lock). Then I noticed there was a man standing in the hallway looking in his locker too. He was sexy; and that’s an under-statement. He had short, dark brown hair that reached the end of the nape of his neck. He was really tall and his body was very toned out. His shirt hugged his body so tight that I could see the curve of his bicep through his shirt making him even more hot. I still couldn’t see his face because it was facing his locker. “Hey!” I called out thinking he would here me. He didn’t react in any way to my comment “Hey!” I called out again. This time he moved but instead of replying he walked right through me to a classroom that I swear wasn’t there before. I tried opening the door but it was locked. I looked through the window to see no one in there. I turn around to see everyone in the hallway laughing and pointing at me. I yelled “Stop it!” but of course the laughter got louder. The sound started to pang my head causing it to thump. The scenery started to go black and I felt like I was about to faint—

“Ms. Adams. Please, get up. We’re here.”

I was awoken to the smile of my maid who had also driven me here.

I walked

 up to the steps of my new house and let my maid unlock the door and let me through. She led me through the house and told me where everything was. There were 12 bedrooms, 3 games rooms, 1 living room, 1 family room, 1 kitchen, a huge backyard that also had a pool, and a huge entry way containing a huge staircase that led upstairs.

If you walked upstairs you would see a 2 hallways. If you turned to the left there were 3 bedrooms (plus a couple extra rooms). The same thing was on the right. However, my room was in the left hallway.

I walked to my room which was the last one down the hallway. I didn’t know what to expect. It could be all old-lady-like and have vintage and antique stuff scattered around the room in a boring un-fashionable way. It could be all girly and have pink splattered on all of the walls with random stuffed unicorns on the bed covered by a long pink net covering the canopy. I may be dramatic, but you never know what to expect. I always expect the worse so that if it were bad I wouldn’t be all bummed-out about it.

I open the door and take a deep breath. I turn the door knob when suddenly a hand stops me.

“Um, excuse me Ms. Adams, but your room is right there.” My maid pointed towards the room right across from this one.

“Oh.” I said “What room is this?”

“That is the game room.” She answered

“So I’m not allowed in the game room?” I asked with fake annoyance in my voice