1: Moving In

SOOOOOOOOO I DECIDES I'D BE NICE AND UPLOAD A CHAPTER EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T ACTUALLY GET MANY VOTES SOOOOOO HERE IT IS...

HOPE YOU LIKE IT

PLEASE PLAES PLEASE

                      VOTE

                      COMMENT

                      ANDDDD FAVORITE :D

Today was my last day at Woods Barrow High. If you are wondering why I'm moving it's because my mom moved to England so i was forced to either go with her or stay in the united states. I chose to stay in the united states. I was just as pissed as i was upset about the whole situation. Like really? I had to move from Massachucetts all the way to california. I had to make a whole new reputation. I would have to rebuild this new school into thinking that i'm that sexy, bad- ass, player everyone here knows me as. Just to top it all off I was moving in the middle of my senior year. To put this into simplier terms.. MOVING SUCKED BALLS!

"NOOOO!!" my best friend Jenny whined "I CAN'T RUN THIS SCHOOL WITHOUT YOU!!!"

I rolled my eyes "Ofcourse you can. You my partner in crime meaning you are just as good as me."

"As if all the guys here say you're the sexier one out of us. Plus you have a better reputation then me" she cpmplained

i rolled my eyes " here, meet me after school with your boyfriend at that cafe shop across from our school and everything is on me." i paused for a second thinking "well you know on my boyfriend."

We both giggled our way to class. we made it to class about 5 minutes late. our teacher glared at us as we stepped into the classroom. Thats how we were: BAD ASS.

"Sit." our teacher ordered us. We took our time to our seats talking to people on the way there just to get our teacher even more pissed. He knew very well that giving us a detention wouldn't help so he gave up on that the second week he knew us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The school day ended in a breeze and so did the double date at the cafe shop. Before i left the shop i talked to my 'boyfriend' and did as all players like me did:

"Look. It's best for both of us to break up." i began " Lets just face it the long distange thing, it just won't work out."

I met his hurt filled eyes. Too bad i've seen too many eyes like that to feel the slightest bit sorry for him. "It's ok. We can still be friends right?"

I gave him a quick kiss on the lips and gave a suductive smile and left him standing there like a lost puppy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When i finally got home it was time to pack up. This would take a while. I packed up my casualy where clothes and my dresses. I swear i have EVERYTHING in my woardrobe.

Once i was finally done, and in the airplane was when it hit me: It's like i'm starting a new life. No more Jenny. No more reputation. I literally had the whole school wrapped around my finger yet now i'm forced to give it all away. I even had give away my childhood best friend, Jenny. Jenny was there for me through thick and thin. Before i began a she- player. Before i was pretty. Before i was hurt. I let the first tear in years roll down my cheek. I havn't ever cried. Not since my parents divorced and left me alone not bothering to talk or check up on me for basically my whole life.

WAS THIS CHAPTER GOOD?

TELL MEH WHATCHA THINK ABOUT IF.

AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

         VOTE

         COMMENT

         AND FAVORITE

IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME :DDDDDDDDDDDDD