02. Hetalia

Hailey-Senpai: I decided how I search for men because of this show.

Hailey-Senpai: Sorry if I have you fangirls a nosebleed ;-;

Hailey-Senpai: Anyways! Hetalia is an anime produced by Funination (it's not on Netflix ;-;), the show is about the world countries personified as humans. The creators probably one day sat down and we're all like, 'you know what? How about we make the countries human and instead of putting all that deviating crap and define the dynamic of how horrible government and war are, we just make the characters all the sterotypical and gay as shit?!' I'm just kidding, this anime does revolve around the world wars and civil wars that the countries had faced, but they added a humor to the anime, just for entertainment!

 The creators probably one day sat down and we're all like, 'you know what? How about we make the countries human and instead of putting all that deviating crap and define the dynamic of how horrible government and war are, we just make the charac...

Hailey-Senpai: Now, Hetalia has shone through 6 seasons, the sixth had been recently released.

Hailey-Senpai: Season One: Axis Powers, is all about how Germany, Italy and Japan became the Axis and World War 2 SHOULD have went.

Hailey-Senpai: Season Two: World Series, is where you meet the other countries, like my awesome buddy Prussia!

Prussia: Oi, frau! Are you finished vith my awesome intro?!

Hailey-Senpai: I just finished.

Prussia: Vh-vha-vha-VHAT?! But it was so short!!

Hailey-Senpai: Like your-

|| TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES ||

Hailey-Senpai: Sorry about that! Anyways, season two is more of meeting the other countries that aren't Axis or Allies- wait! Canada was an Allie!! WHAT THE-

|| TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES ||

Hailey-Senpai: Here are more little skits with Chibi Romano, America, a teenaged Italy, the Frog- I mean France.... no I mean Frog, and stereotypes!

Hailey-Senpai: Oh god season four, more skit shit and THE END OF THE WOOOORRRLLLDDD!! Really, it's just some hilarious season. More on world war 2 I think... I honestly don't remember ;-;

Hailey-Senpao: Season 5: A Beautiful World, is where Hetalia and its characters, got an upgrade and F$&%ING GORGEOUS!!!! There's an episode for Prussia, a school Hetalia, horror movie fest, female versions of the guys and Canada :) This season was beautiful in more ways than one!

((This is the Halloween episode ;-; I couldn't find the trailer))

Hailey-Senpai: Season 6 will hurt your brain space and FEELINGS! .... *sobs* Davie ;-; *ahem* I hate to say that I haven't watched all the episodes yet, my schedule has gotten quite complicated.

Anyways, I can assume that you could figure out the characters! They also have human names!

- America (Alfred F. Jones)

- England (Arthur Kirkland)

- Italy (Feliciano Vargas)

- Japan (Kiku Honda)

- Germany (Ludwig Beinschmidt)

- France (Francis Bonnefoy)

- China (Yao Wang)

- Russia (Ivan- {fuck I forgot his last name})

and so on!

The Hetalia also has different versions!

- Nyotalia (gender swap)

- 2p (darker versions)

- School one (I apologize that I can't remember the correct term)

Review

Rate ~ 10/10

Stars ~ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ out of 5

Comment ~ This anime has allowed me to think in the perspectives of being a country, the heartbreaks, the reality of war. But the adorkable countries that the Hetalian fans have come to know and love, have never failed to put smiles on our faces and think 'wtf am I watching?!'.

Recommend ~ I would definitely recommend to anyone! Well, of a teenaged age, since their some adult humour and such. This anime and fandom is just so addicting! Join the dark side.

Hailey-Senpai: Now for some random shit, cuz I have the space.