!WARNING! Pervert!Nick x Naturalist! Reader Pt. 2

You were gasping for breathe as Nick was fingering your delegate flower, swirling his finger around, curling it, anything to bring you pleasure and closer to your climax.

Your back arched as he inserted his tounge, movine it around as much as he could.

How did this happen?! How were you so easily pleasured by this fox?!

Earlier that Day

"No."

"Aw! C'mon __ please?~ You did say it yourself, "Call me when I need a relief." So I called."

You could hear his smug smirk on his face through the phone. You shake your head in disapproval. Nick being Nick never surprised you.

"Come by later in the afternoon."

Present

So here you were now, with Nick the pervert. His tounge in your flower and rubbing you at the same time. You felt your high coming close, Nick knowing this too. He romves his face and still has his smug eating grin on, you were trying to catch your breathe.

Nick crawls up to your muzzle and kisses you with passion and lust, while he enters himself in you. Waiting for you to feel comfortable and moves. While he did this he would either kiss your lips, neck, and breast.

After an hour or so you feel yourself coming undone. Nick was punding into you while playing with your chest, and finally you come undone. Nick not to far from you, does as well.

"Th-That was....amazing!"

  You giggle at his enthusiasm,

"Sure was. You should come by more often."

You could practically feel his smirk,

"I think I will~"