Nick x Human!Reader Pt.1

For @Minepearl

3rd Person

She was just a kid, she is only 5 and she is smart. She has a loving mother, father, what more could she have asked for? Sadly, she was diagnosed with leukemia when given birth.

Day in and day out her mother and father come to see her, try to put a smile on her little pale face. But it doesn't stay there for long, soon she starts coughing and getting more sicknesses and weaker everyday.

One day, as she was watching television, she saw a red fox and a grey rabbit. The girl smiled as she saw the fox get in trouble with the cop bunny, the bunny thumping her foot in anger. As she lay there watching the trailer, her door opens and in comes her nurse, checking in on her to make sure she is doing fine and well.

"Can I go see that?"

The little girl asked her care taker as she weakly pointed to the television that still showed the trailer. Her nurse was a bit hesitant to answer the ill child, but sighed and smiled and said she would take her.

The pale girl felt happiness when she said yes. She felt at peace as she was given her daily dosage of medicine through her I.V. and fell asleep soon after, being ready to be tested on again.

~1 Month Later~

Finally! She has waited for this day to come for so long now! Her illness hasn't gotten anybetter and is close to dying soon but as her caretaker promised her, she was finally going to see Zootopia?

As her nurse was getting the tickets, the girl saw something orange and furry out of her vision. When the girl weakly tried to move her head she saw nothing but the people in line to get their tickets.

Her nurse came back and wheeled her towards the theatre.