Nick x Human! Reader Pt. 2

The movie was over, you were so happy...but at what cost? Once you and your caretaker were outside, you felt weaker, you noticed your arm was getting paler. Your time was running out, you knew this.

Well, at least you were able to fulfill your wish and able to see the movie. Until you heard a voice,

"Um miss! Wait!"

Your caretaker turned around and gasped at seeing the one and only fox actor, Nick Wilde! She sees something in his paw. Once he was right in front of you two, he couldn't help but stare at you in your wheel chair not facing the two.

Instead you were trying to enjoy what little light you had left in your soul. You sighed as your getting tired slowly, eyes getting heavy. Nick pitied you but felt it would be wrong if he did, he wanted to make you smile.

So he handed the object to you instead, it was your carrot pen suvionier. You looked up at Nick, (e/c) eyes wide as you think this is a dream. He has a peaceful smile on his muzzle, his eyes staring into yours.

You try to reach for the pen but, you're too weak to move a muscle. Instead your caretaker takes it for you, thanking him for giving it back to you. He sighed and stood up and ruffled your hair, wishing you a good day. And left.

~*~

You were laying in your death bed. Your parents weren't in the room with you, you heard them saying they couldn't handle to see their baby pass away. You tried to fall asleep but, again your body, even though weak, didn't as t you to rest.

You heard a soft knock on your door. You didn't say anything though, to weak to speak or move. So whoever was knocking entered on their own.

Weakly opening your eyes you see a blurry orange figure moving towards your bed. You felt something fuzzy, it could be just because you're loosing your senses though. The figure kissed your head and moves strands of hair out of your face a bit.

They said something but you couldn't hear his or her voice either, just muffled sounds. You smiled at the thought that someone had come to see you on your last day on earth. Even though you lost your senses you could tell you were crying tears of happiness. Your light was dying and you could at least know you could die happy.

Darkness surround your vision and fell asleep.

Well I finished this chapter for you guys! Hopefully you liked it. I know there was very little Nick in it but I wanted to try something serious you know?