Chapter Six - Crazy in Love

The Joker led Harley into the bedroom, laughing hysterically. They stood by the foot of the bed. Harley pressed her lips to his and pushed him forwards, flat onto the bed. She sat onto his front, one leg either side of him and began to kiss his neck. He continued to laugh, unbuttoning her golden corset. He pulled it over her arms and threw it to the other side of the room.
"I missed you Harls." He said, he pushed her off him so she lay flat on the bed and began to kiss her neck and down her stomach.
She let out a sigh and began to unbutton his silver shirt.

He slipped her skirt down her legs and pulled it off. His continued to kiss down her stomach, to her waist. Further.

She let out a deep moan.

Harley traced her finger down his chest as he kissed her and pulled his formal, black trousers off, throwing them to the side. He ran his fingers down her silky legs, slipping her heals off, then kicked his own trainers off. He ran his fingers through her hair, pressing his warm lips to her body leaving goosebumps in his quake.

She moved her tongue across his chest, holding onto his back. Her breath grew heavier.
"Describe it." He purred softly.
A sigh left her lips. "Describe what?"
"Our first meeting. Describe it."
She smiled, he was still caressing her body and kissing her all over.
"I entered the room, taking a deep breath in," she bit her lip, "I was terrified, shaking. I didn't want to show it though. I'd heard story's of your crime. How you were the most feared person in all of America. How your very name gave people nightmares."
He grinned widely, "for good reason to."
"I was a junior. Only there to prove I could do it. I came from poorer parts of town, people didn't usually get good jobs down there. I had to work my ass off. People told me I couldn't do it. I went to one of the worst public schools in America, where 1 in 30 people failed every single one of their exams. I was always very smart in school and did nothing but revise. I didn't have many friends, they were always so boring to me. I didn't seem to have anything in common with any of the boys and girls. I didn't know how to make conversation. They grew to hate me. I did enjoy gymnastics and boxing growing up. I also took karate for a little while. I wanted to be able to destroy anyone who bullied me and I did. At 13 I sent four kids to the hospital."

He laughed, "that's my girl."

She blushed, enjoying his praise.
"Anyway, enough about my past. I stepped into the room determined to cure you. I had my notes and my notebook to collect all the information I could."
He kissed her lips softly and took her hand, "I remember you first walking in. You looked like such a snob. Then you started talking, a downtown Brooklyn accent. I was surprised and curious to how you, an obviously poor girl, made it big. I wanted to hear your story. I knew you'd have had to have been smart and I saw that you were strong and beautiful. Instantly I wanted you to belong to me."

"I entered the room and took a good look at you. Something about you made me breathless, my stomach dropped and I knew it wasn't in fear. This was nothing on what came next. I cautiously walked over and sat in front of you, I watched very carefully as you stated up at me. I wanted to read your mind at that moment, know exactly what your thoughts were. I had to remind myself that, that was why I was there. To find out how your mind worked. I remember it oh so well, you purring softly and leaning towards me. You looked at me in a way that nobody ever had before. With interest. Or at least that was what I thought it was! I started to ask you about what you were thinking about. What you said next made me speechless."
He held her naked body close, hugging her. "I remember it too. "
She pulled the red sheet over the top of them and rested her head on his bare chest.
"You said 'to be more than you are is to be less than ordinary. I'm less than ordinary yet you lock me up. I thought we were teaching kids to express themselves. You are more than you are too, aren't you Doctor. I recognise that beautiful accent, Brooklyn..'"
Harley didn't have time to finish, Joker put his finger to her lips and continued for her.
"..'but not upper Brooklyn. No downstate. Yet you've managed to become a psychiatrist! Are we really all that different, you and me?'"