{ 51 }

ethan dolan

I opened the front door of the house and my mom started to yell for me.

"Ethan is that you?!"

"Yes" I was still mad at her for what she had done.

"How was the game?" She walked around the corner to see me walk up the stairs.

"Fine"

"Did you guys win?" She followed me into my room.

"Yeah" I laid on my bed and looked at my phone.

"That's good right!? You guys won!" She shook my feet.

"Yeah it's great" I scrolled through Instagram.

"How long are you going to be mad at me?" She asked.

"I don't know mom, okay?" I sat up. "I'm mad at you and I lost everything. Just leave me alone" I laid back down and she closed the door. I looked through the comments on my picture.

I'm sorry Ethan
stay strong bud
:(
we all miss her
I miss you happy
you got to push through it Ethan

My phone buzzed and Grayson was trying to FaceTime me. I pulled the covers over me and turned to my side. I answered the call.

"Hey bud" Grayson said with Willow next to him. "We saw your Instagram post and wondering if you want to come hang out with us to get your mind of things"

"I'm fine"

"Come on Ethan." Willow said.

"No, bringing me would just be a kill on your little date" I closed my eyes.

"Ethan is wouldn't. We want to bring you and hang out." Gray said.

"I don't want to guys. I'm fine, just have fun with each other" I tried to sound happy. "Goodnight" I hung up and looked back on Instagram.

I wish i could help Ethan
I can be your new girlfriend ;)
date me :)
I'm free ;)

Some people are just so self centered. I switched over to snapchat and have 20 snaps.

I'm sorry about Jordyn.
CHAMPIONSHIPS HERE WE COME
feel better dude

That's all the snaps were. Either sorry for me or about the championship. I turned my phone off and looked straight at the ceiling for a long time.

---

Grayson barged into my room with Willow.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Getting you to spend time with us" Grayson threw the covers off of me and I curled up into a ball.

"I told you I don't want to hang out"

"Too bad" Willow and Gray pulled me out of bed.

"Guys I just want to weep in bed" I whined.

"Yeah this is exactly why you need to come with us" Grayson pulled me downstairs. We got into our car and Gray drove us to her place.

The time passed and I was sitting in her living room as they cuddled up on the couch. They put on a comedy movie and I just stayed on my phone. Willow cuddled up into Gray's chest and she was giggling. I want to do that with Jordyn.

"Guys why am I even here? You guys are just going to do couple type things and it's just going to make me think of Jordyn."

"I'm sorry" Grayson said and I looked at my phone because someone texted me.

Matt;

meet me on the field at 11

Right now it was 10:48 and Willow was still talking.

"Ethan?" She asked.

"Huh" I looked at them.

"Do you want anything to eat?" She asked me:

"No. I gotta meet someone at the field." I stood up.

"Wait what?" Willow stood up off Grayson.

"I'm just meeting someone at the football field" I walked towards the door.

"No Ethan, you're staying here" Grayson grabbed my arm.

"Grayson!" I yelled at him. "You can't control my life. Something awful happened to me and I'm miserable but that doesn't give you a right to control me. I'm still the same old Ethan you know and love. Just let me go to the fields" I grabbed the keys and walked towards the car.

I quickly made my way over to the school and walked to the football field. Everyone was gone from the game but I saw Matt throwing the football in the air.

"What do you want?" I yelled to him and he looked at me.

"Look I know you hate me but I know you miss your best friend. I know it's hard to get through this with no one. You aren't talking to Grayson or your mom. I know you Ethan. You talked to me about everything and I want to help you. I'm sorry about everything's that's happened. I want to make up for it somehow."

"Give me the ball" I smiled and tossed it over to me.

"So that's a yes?" He smiled.

"Yeah it is. Now go long, we gotta practice for the championship." I ran down to one end of the field.

comment and vote!!