{ 47 }

jordyn mills

"So this is the living room also known as the room where we have group time. Everyday all of the girls come together and we talk."

Great I gotta be friends with these creepy, messed up girls.

"This is the kitchen where you girls will trade off cooking. Everyday the chore chart changes so you'll have a new job." A girl stared at me as she was cleaning the counter tops.

And we gotta do chores. GREAT I HATE LIFE.

"The downstairs bathroom and the dining room where we will always eat. And over here is where you can have homework help." It was a big area with a few tables scattered. She started to walk upstairs and I picked up my bags.

"This will be your room" She opened a door and I walked in. I threw my bags on the bed and looked how run down it was. "These first few rooms are just for the other girls." She walked past 5 rooms. "And then this is the upstairs bathroom." She pointed to the door at the end of the hallway. "You'll get around pretty easily, but anyway it's time for group. So come with me downstairs."

I went into my room real quick and took my bags off the bed. I sat on the sketchy bed and it was like a board. It was so stiff and uncomfortable. This life is going to be great. I walked to the stairs and saw 5 girls sitting in the living room.

"Come sit Jordyn" Diane said and everyone stared. I sat down in a chair, crisscross and held the necklace Ethan gave me. "So today we do have a new girl and it's Jordyn" She said.

"So what's wrong with you?" Some girl asked rudely.

"Clarissa!" Diane yelled. "Jordyn do you care to talk about yourself?"

"I'd rather not talk" I said then looked down at the ground.

"Alright that's okay" She said but I could still feel everyone's eyes on me. "Just to tell you what goes on in the house, we wake up at 6 for school then stay doing school until 4 then everyone does their chores, then dinner, then group, then bed at 10"

"Where do we go to school?" my eyes widened in hope.

"We don't go out. Everyone does home school." She said and my hope faded. "The only time we go out if for field trips"

I let out a sigh.

"Why don't we all share out names and why we're here"

"I'm Rose and I'm here because I was a drug addict in my last foster home" A girl said with Blonde hair that covered her right eye.

"I'm Ashley and my foster home beat me up so much I got a mental issue so I'm here" She has brown hair and a great smile.

"I'm Clarissa and I'm a bitch apparently and no one wanted me" She was a bigger girl and had this look that made it look like she was going to kill you.

"I'm Quinn and my no foster homes loved me and I had no where else to go" She had beautiful dark brown hair.

"I'm Josie" Oh my god. Is this the Josie. "And I'm an alcoholic. I steal money and buy alcohol. I was taken out of my old foster home and placed in Juvie" It has to be her.

"Um I'm Jordyn and I was kicked out of my home because I dated my foster brother" The girls all cooed.

"What was his name?"
"Is he hot?"
"Damn girl"

"I uh" My mind went crazy.

"Girls give her some time to digest all of this" Diane said.

---

"Alright. It's now free time so you may hang out for an hour then time to go to bed" Diane stood up and walked upstairs.

"So tell me a little about you man?" Rose asked.

"Uh" I felt uncomfortable with Josie around. But she soon got annoyed and walked upstairs.

"He's the captain of the football team and he's got some strong arms. He's really sweet and a little romantic sometimes" I laughed. "He has fluffy dark hair and hazel brown eyes that makes my heart melt."

"What's his name?" They asked.

"Ethan" I smiled.

"Aw you guys seem so cute."

"That's what people said. I was the captain of the soccer team and he was the captain of the football team."

"So you were a popular gal" Quinn said.

"I mean I guess. I just miss him" I dropped my head.

This was literal hell, the complete opposite of the Dolan's.

comment and vote!!