SebastianxReader

AN: So um im new to writing fanfics and new to writing on wattpad just in general, so I'm sorry if my stuff isn't very good >_<; I'll try my best though!! Also~! If you have any requests for fanfics or something please tell me
o(`ω' )o onto the story~!

You tiredly yawned, it was such a long ride to the phantomhive manor. Your parents had sent you to live with your cousin Ciel you haven't seen him since his parents died in the fire. You sighed moving your (h/c) hair out of your eyes "Why do they have to travel so much.." you mumbled sadly looking out the window thinking about your parents.

The carriage came to a stop a few moments later you looked in awe at the beautiful mansion Ciel was there with a faint smile on his face and a butler opened the carriage door for you, he had crimson red eyes and thick black hair along a sweet yet somewhat devilish smile. "Welcome to the Phantomhive Manor" Ceil said as he smiled a little wider you were a bit surprised since he wasn't known for smiling much.

You smiled back happily running to him quickly and giving him a hug "I missed you! I haven't seen you in forever" you said as you hugged him tightly "Gah!! Y/N you're choking me" he gagged slightly and you chuckled letting him go "I see you haven't changed with your excitement and you're hugs .. of death." He said letting out a small laugh as he rubbed his neck before his face reverted back to his regular seriousness.

"Sebastian! Bring all of her bags to.." His face went pale as his sentence trailed off "Ciel? Is something wrong?" You looked at him worried

"I just realized our guest rooms aren't vacant.. Where am I gonna put you?" He let out a mad sigh closing his eyes in deep thought "I can't believe I didn't plan enough for this" he huffed you looked down embarrassed "I-It's okay! It's sorta my fault my parents were really short notice with all this.." you said feeling guilty.

Sebastian placed a hand on Ciels shoulder, he had already brought all the bags up to the porch within seconds without you noticing "My lord, she could share a room with me? I barely use it after all.." he had a slight smirk on his face (get it cuz he doesn't sleep )

Ciel gave him a glare before taking a breathe to relax. "I guess it's our best option, I would say you could stay with me but.. There's really no room.. y/n are you okay with this?" you nodded "I'm just grateful you're letting me stay with you!" You smiled cheerfully even though you were a tad nervous "Okay then it's settled, Sebastian bring all the bags to your room" Ciel stated turning away from you both and walking inside "Yes my lord" he did a small bow before picking up the bags you couldn't help but stare at him he was so strong and there was something sort of special about him he glanced over at you and your cheeks turned pink with embarrassment realizing he caught you staring at him, you heard him chuckle quietly "Cute" he whispered winking at you before resuming bringing the bags inside.

A/N Sooo did you guys like it so far? Just a warning  there prob will be lemon in the future xD but I'm gonna let the story build up to that. I'll update asap.. Er if people like it >~<