ten- the kardashians

"ARGH!!!!"  I screamed at the TV.

"Oh my god, why do they do this?!" Lachlan laughed, beside me.

We were watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians, (my favourite show) after everyone had gone to sleep. After Josh got sick and Simon got thrown water on, I was left alone for my sleepover. If your confused, when we were all messing around in the kitchen and living room when Jerome threw water on him as a joke. He took it so badly and rage quit the conversation basically. He was in an awful mood for some reason. Everyone else had gone to their rooms and gone to sleep presumably. Me and Lachlan decided to stay up.

The show came to an end as I yawned.

"Tired?" Lachlan asked.

"Yes and I have to sleep down here on a couch. " I moaned.

"I thought you were supposed to sleep in either Simons or Josh's room?" He asked.

"I was until I came up with the sleepover idea, but then Josh got I'll and Simon got beefy." I groaned.

"So your gonna sleep here?" He asked.

I nodded. "I might go to Simons room and see what's up with him, he might he alright with me now." I explained.

"What's going on with you two?" He asked.

"What does that mean?"

"Like, are you secretly dating or something?" He asked as I cringed.

"No, where would you even get that idea from?" I laughed.

"Well, you can just tell how smitten he is with you." He explained.

"Really? Don't see it." I said, still laughing.

"I do. It's annoying." He said.

"How?" I asked, smiling slightly. I had been led on slightly to believe Lachlan liked me, so I played dumb a little bit.

"Come on Alexa." He groaned leaning back in his chair. There was a separate arm chair and a long sofa in the living room we were sat in. He was sat in the arm chair and I was sat near to the edge of the sofa with my legs up on his knee.

"Whaaaaat?" I said, still playing dumb.

"Okay, we're going upstairs, come on." He said getting up and lifting my feet from his knee and standing up.

--

thankyou for the votes so quickly!! thankyou soooo much

do you guys want daily or weekly uploads? I don't want to be uploaded so fast you guys can't keep up?

thankyou so much to @sidemenfanficx for the support I love it Xx

for the next chapter can we get

25 votes? 25 comments (not all from the same person please aha) ?