five- room arrangments

Me, Vik and Lachlan all walked to the car park and the boys were all ready for us to take them back to the house and I took Preston and Lachlan, and Vik took Rob, Jerome and Mitch. I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable in a car with two people I barely knew, but Preston fell asleep in the front seat and I was just singing to my Spotify playlist. I hadn't really turned round much, to see what Lachlan was doing exactly but we made conversation more often than not.

When we got home, everyone was out so we all went to the front room to sort out where everyone was sleeping.

"Right, Jjs in America at the moment so one of you can stop in his room, then Alexas going to agree to share with Josh or Simon for the time being so one of you is in her room. Then we've obviously got the spare room which we're going to move some of the shit out of there and another can stop in there. Then there's the pull out sofa bed for another one of yous in this room and I'm gonna get another pull out bed from the loft to go in the green screen room." Vik explained, confusing me.

"That's a lot to take in Vik." I laughed, "All I got from that is that I'm sharing rooms for 2 weeks?" I poured.

"You are, but your also super okay with that because you love me so much." He smiled, and looked to the other boys.

"Okay so who's sleeping where is the next thing, and your probably all going to be difficult, so Jerome in Jjs, Rob here, Mitch in green screen room, Lachlan in Alexas, Preston in the spare room and that's it. Okay? Okay." Vik said, sighing.

"That's good." Preston said and they all agreed that's it's fine."

"Helllllo!" I heard Josh shouted from front door shortly after we heard the door slam.

"Joshy!!" I shouted, jumping out of my seat and running to him to hug him.

"Guess what guys?" I said, grinning at Simon and Josh, as I sat on the stairs.

"What?" They asked.

"Us three are having a massive sleepover that lasts two weeks!!" I shouted, "basically, Vik has been trying to sort out room arrangements for the pack, cos they are here now. And I have to let Lachlan stay in my room whilst I stay in one of yours, but I decided, yous are gonna let people sleep in your rooms too and then us three can have a massive slumber party every night for 2 weeks down stairs!!." I grinned.

They laughed and agreed as we walked back into the front room and Josh and Simon met the pack again.

--
A/n thanks for reading boo