The second riddle was that some dreams are meant to be hidden. Now that I have experienced it, I understand. This wasn't my fairytale dream; it was my darkest dream. And I knew; this wasn't even half of it.

This was a dark, cruel world, and there was no escaping it. Even though I don't want to admit it, this is my fault. I was the one who entered and I could have possibly resisted the urge to go inside that building.

The next riddle was already tested; be careful of your actions, some can be dangerous. I knew that from Jeremy's explosion. Just because of one question; I could have been killed.

Frequent knocking on the bathroom door pulled me out of my thoughts. I jumped slightly, remembering I was still in the now chilly tub.

"Yes?" I shakily call, trying not to panic.

A muffled cough sounded, "The king would like to see you, Ms." The woman paused, "Don't waste time," she added.

I heard the retreating footsteps so I knew she was gone. I didn't use any more time; I scrambled out before you could say ducks. If he was angry again, I don't know if I could take it.

The surprisingly fluffy towel was now wrapped securely around my body. The little heat that was left over trapped inside the towel. I sighed in content, loving the warmth.

As I walked outside the door, I assumed that the clothes were in the closet. I hurried inside, marveling at how many clothes there were.

Shaking my head stupidly, I quickly pick out a comfy outfit. Mine as well make myself at home when there is nothing else to do. I instantly fell in love with the outfit. For pants I choose simple black, leggings. My shirt was a large sweater with a picture of a fox bursting on the front.

I also added black boots and a grey hat. Shrugging to myself, I walked into the bathroom to do my hair. Since I didn't have much time, I hurriedly did a fishtail braid; a braid I've been doing since I was little.

I sighed wishfully, wishing I was anywhere but here. But I knew I would only waste time by wishing I was whisked away. I had to be mature in this situation, even if I felt like dashing away.

How people can waste away their life, sulking in their room is unknown to me. I get that you might be depressed but in the end, it will just ruin you.

Glancing over my shoulder, I shut the door closed. I still didn't know my way around this place; I haven't been here for very long anyways. The hall was empty, surprisingly. I thought there would be at least one person.

Maybe he was in the throne room; I shuddered at the thought of his hand gripping me earlier. I still couldn't get over it. I don't know if I could even act normal around him anymore. I probably never acted normal in the first place.

As I walked through the endless halls, I knew that I would never be able to find my way around here. After wandering around for thirty minutes, I was stopped by a woman. As soon as she turned around, I knew who she was; the queen.

"My husband has been looking for you! Why must you keep him waiting?" Her lips pursed in a thin line, looking expectantly.

I hated the way she acted; I instantly flinched away because I knew what she was capable of. I think she noticed but didn't comment. Her gaze was making me nervous; I hated how her aura was that you had to gain her respect.

"I'm sorry, I lost my way," I answer quietly, brushing my hair down with my hand.

She shakes her head, laughing lightly, "I'll show you the way," her lips tilted upward, "again," she added.

I nodded silently, following her. To be honest, her dress looked hideous. It looked like a rainbow puked on it, with dull colors. Her shoes that were tucked under her dress were the same color.