REOPENING FOR A SHORT WHILE

Hello guys and yes you have heard me right, I am opening this book for a maximum of a month so I will be very picky with what I choose but doesn't everyone have to be picky once in a while.

I use photoshop while is a hard motherfucker to use cause of all the textures and everything but hey ho, that's how I role. Anyway, all you have to do is follow the rules and the form, simple right?

Rules:
~don't get angry if I deny
~respect what I do
~follow and dedicate me in your first chapter!!!!!
~MUST BE POSTED!!!!!
~NO SPAMMING!!!!!
~follow my good friend AmpleGate as she has an anxiety problem that has reach a whole new level and needs all the support she can get; she has had anxiety before but ever since high school it has got considerably worse and now it is overcoming her life and the only thing she can do is go on Wattpad and sometimes our Deviantart account, VoidGilbert, however whenever arguments start she goes into full anxiety meltdown and does some pretty terrible things to herself so PLEASE give her some love cause she needs it.

Form:

1, Add the name of your book (Try to make it short but the maximum that I can do is seven. I.e The winds of change or How to get away from high school)

2, Add the subtitle (If you want one but make is short and powerful. I.e Death is coming)

3, Author name (Can be your username or your real name/ pen name)

4, Actors that you want (I.E Eight would be the maximum. You don't have to have actors on though, it can be anything like a poop emoji) but pls no bands cause they are sooooo hard to cut out.

5, Tell me what colours you want for the texts and also what type (I.e cursive, straight but no specific texts unless you are desperate)

6, Simple or complicated.

7, Pictures you want (pls have either a link or a description. This will help me hugely)

8, Ideas (G I V E | M E | D E T A I L | N U M B E R - GO TO LATEST CHAPTER TO UNDERSTAND)

7, Password "Captain Beeve" (You must do this so I know that you have read this form.)

E X A M P L E | O F | F O R M | A N D | C O V E R:

T I T L E: Apocalyptic Love

S U B T I T L E: This love could destroy everything

A U T H O R: Bella A. Bancroft or Bella_A_Bancroft

A C T O R S/ A C T R E S S E S: Selena Gomez

C O L O U R I N G S: Either purple or white. Also could you have the text be straight but with a black outline.

S I M P L E/ C O M P L I C A T E D: Complicated

P I C T U R E S: Selena Gomez: http://btchdirectioner.deviantart.com/art/Selena-Gomez-Png-523108604

I D E A S: Could Selena be the vocal point of the whole cover. On the background, could you have some sort of an apocalyptic wreck with fire if you are able to do so. Then have a change of time from light to dark. At the bottom (where it is pitch black) could the title Apocalyptic Love with spacings in between then have the subtitle and finally my author's name.