Cover Maker

Hello everyone and welcome to my cover maker where I make covers for you guys. Now, I have a new rule book for this so please complete the form but I can deny guys. Sorry but it is just how it is really. If you don't use the cover in two weeks after I post it on here then you would have wasted my time hugely because I spend loads of time on making your covers look good.

Form:

1, Add the name of your book (Try to make it short but the maximum that I can do is seven. I.e The winds of change or How to get away from high school)

2, Add the subtitle (If you want one but make is short and powerful. I.e Death is coming)

3, Author name (Can be your username or your real name)

4, Actors that you want (I.E Eight would be the maximum. You don't have to have actors on though, it can be anything like a poop emoji)

5, Tell me what colours you want for the texts and also what type (I.e cursive, straight but no specific texts)

6, Simple or complicated.

7, Pictures you want (pls have either a link or a description. This will help me hugely)

8, Ideas (G I V E | M E | D E T A I L | N U M B E R - GO TO LATEST CHAPTER TO UNDERSTAND)

7, Password "Captain Beeve" (You must do this so I know that you have read this form.)

E X A M P L E | O F | F O R M | A N D | C O V E R:

T I T L E: Apocalyptic Love

S U B T I T L E: This love could destroy everything

A U T H O R: Bella A. Bancroft or Bella_A_Bancroft

A C T O R S/ A C T R E S S E S: Selena Gomez

C O L O U R I N G S: Either purple or white. Also could you have the text be straight but with a black outline.

S I M P L E/ C O M P L I C A T E D: Complicated

P I C T U R E S: Selena Gomez: http://btchdirectioner.deviantart.com/art/Selena-Gomez-Png-523108604

I D E A S: Could Selena be the vocal point of the whole cover. On the background, could you have some sort of an apocalyptic wreck with fire if you are able to do so. Then have a change of time from light to dark. At the bottom (where it is pitch black) could the title Apocalyptic Love with spacings in between then have the subtitle and finally my author's name.

P A S S W O R D: Captain Beeve

That's all you have to do, simple isn't it. Comment on this chapter and I will hopefully be able to create one for you but YOU MUST FOLLOW THE RULES.

The payment is:
A follow
A vote and comment on one of my books
A dedication of some sort

Anyway, hope to make covers for you guys.

Bella xxxx