You Will Be The Death of Me ( Draco Malfoy Fanfiction) Ch 51

Start from the beginning

"I won't look," I hear her say probably noticing my hesitation.

"I wasn't worried about you looking, I was more worried about you being weirded out," I state looking over at her.

She smiles them shields her eyes.

I quickly change and slip into the cot, "I'm done."

She uncovers her eyes and then reaches up to put the light out.

We laid in silence for some time. I wondered at first if she was already asleep. Assuming she was I turn over and try to make myself comfortable.

With no luck I turn yet again.

"Leianna," I hear her say through the darkness, "Is the bed uncomfortable?"

I sigh and turn back over, "It's mostly me, I am terrible about finding the right way to sleep."

"Well if it won't weird you out, I am okay with sharing the bed with you, I mean its more room and I bet more comfortable."

Without waiting for her to change her mind I quickly get up and make my way over. She pulls back the cover and I slip inside.

"Thanks Ginny," I tell her as I settle in the bed.

"No problem."

We lay in silence for a while but she breaks it, "Can I ask you a personal question?"

I look towards her, "Yeah."

She hesitates at first, "Did you do anything... you know, with Draco?"

At first I don't reply, debating on if I should answer truthfully. I was, after all, talking to a younger girl.

However, I decid to tell her the truth, "Yeah, I did."

"Do you regret it?" she asks.

I don't have to think about that question, "No, I don't."

She shifts in the bed and I know she had turned to face me, "So you still love him?"

"Yeah I do, but it doesn't really matter, the mess that he is in... well let's just say our future together is pretty dim."

"Yeah I kind of overheard what happened earlier," she states, "About what you were saying about why you left."

I sigh and turn to face her, "Yeah."

"Well the reason I am asking all of this is because I can't help but think that you once liked my brother. He still adores you, you know?"

I can't help but smile, "I don't know about that Ginny."

"Well you still like him don't you?"

"Yeah I like him, he is one of my best friends"

"You know I don't mean it like that," she accuses.

I hide a laugh, "Yeah, I know what you mean, but I don't think we will Ginny. George and I...." I fight for words to describe my relationship with George but nothing comes to mind. I had no reason to believe or reason to object her thinking this way.

"I see..." she says and I could practically here the sarcasm from her voice. I clamp my mouth shut and turn over.

"Goodnight Ginny," I say letting out a deep breath.

"Goodnight," she replies.

*****************************************************************

The rest of the time I spent with the Wealsey's turned out to be even more fun. There was never a dull moment in that house. Soon it was time to go back to school and I dreaded it.