Night One

The time was 11:58pm, and most of the streets were deserted. A black van drove into the parking lot of the one and only, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria. The time turned to 11:59 as a male in his mid to late 20's stepped out of the car. Fixing his glasses, the man stepped inside the building. Walking to the position of his shift, Mark Fischbach entered a room as the clock struck midnight. The telephone on the messy desk went to a voice mail.

"Hello? Hello, Hello?" The computer said. Mark took of his work hat snd set it on the table.

"Hi, I'm phone guy, pleasure to meet you! I'd like to leave a few quick words." Mark sat down in the chair, and silently shook his head at the following words.

"Freddy's friends can be a bit active, but-" Mark cut off the recording.

"Blah blah blah. That's completely absurd..." Clicking a few buttons on the computer, Mark checked the security cameras around the building. In a different part of the building, three animatronics awoke from their immobile state.

On the left was a bear with brown fur, wearing a hat. He was the most well know, Freddy Fazbear. Next to him was the only female animatronic, Chica. A friendly chick with yellow fur and an energetic personality. Finally on the right was a purple bunny by the name of Bonnie. He was the class clown in terms, and always made a joke. Chica looked at Freddy and Bonnie.

"Bonnie! Freddy! Time to get ready!" Chica cheerfully said. Freddy stretched a bit.

"Midnight already?" He asked. Bonnie sprouted upright.

"Time to play!" Bonnie said.

"Hey, I heard they hired a new guy-" Bonnie cut off Freddy.

"And it's his first day!"

Mark might have noticed them moving, but he was busy fixing a camera in the security room.

Let's try out all the cameras to see what they do. He thought to himself, before sitting back down in the chair.

"Lets check the animatronics- did one of them just move?" He leaned in for a closer look, assuming he saw Bonnie move. Mark shook his head.

"Don't be dumb! That's insane! Look they're standing all the same!" Mark told himself, before taking another look.

"Except for one- could it be?" He stared at the purple bunny. "Bonnie's staring right at me!" The screen turned static, and Mark jumped backwards a bit. Bonnie had meant to hug the camera, but crashed into it.

"Bonnie..." Chica sighed and Freddy shook his head.

"Oops...Sorry..." Bonnie grunted as he got his face out of the camera, startling Mark to the point where he screamed and jumped backwards.

"What's that sound?" Bonnie asked.

"It seems to be screaming." Chica replied.

"Everything's seeming slightly strange..." Freddy said.

"Lets say hi! He seems a bit jumpy!" Bonnie started to walk to the security guards room, the others following. Mark frantically hit buttons on the computer.

"How do these cameras change?! They're heading here just to eat me like juicy flesh fruit! Or maybe they'll all stuff me inside a Fazbear suit!" He began to panic as he saw the animatronics approaching him. "Seal the doors! Hit the lights!" As soon as he turned on the light, Freddy popped up in the window.

"Hey new guy! Are you alright?" He asked.

"Stay away! Leave me be!" Mark backed up into his chair.