one shot. | love you goodbye

Start from the beginning

"Jo," she had said, looking at the beautiful blonde. "Is everything okay?"

"You're a bitch, you know that," Jo had said, before closing the distance between the two of them and grabbing the side of Emery's face, before smashing their lips together.

Emery had never kissed with so much passion. Her hands gripped Jo's waist, leaving her hips red from the marks. Jo's fingers tangled in Emery's hair and Emery broke the kiss, smirking as she turned the two around, before pushing Jo up against the back wall of the Roadhouse. Her lips connected to the blonde's jawline, making love bites as she kissed her way to the girl's collarbone.

Moans were falling from Jo's mouth as Emery pulled away from the girl's skin, a smirk on her lips.

"I really shouldn't be doing this," Emery mumbled, before she planted her lips against the other side of the girl's jaw. "If we get caught, I will most definitely be getting an ass kicking from Ellen."

Emery pulled away, before grabbing the hem of Jo's shirt, pulling it off of her body.

"But right now, I could not give a bigger fuck."

•_•_•_•

The little affair went on for quite some time before Ellen found out. It was the little things, like Jo had love bites on her neck or the way Emery would wink at Jo from across the bar. It's not like the older woman could do anything about it.

Emery had thought that she was in love. Like she had been with Dean. But, the latter kept creeping into her brain at the worst time. In the middle of a kiss, his green eyes would wink at her. Or his perfect lips would blow her a kiss.

And that's when Emery realized she had to get away from Jo. The girl was too toxic for the blonde, who seemed to have an okay life. So, one night, Emery handed in her resignation, before packing what little she required over the year or so of working at the little run down bar.

"What are you doing?" Emery heard behind her, seeing Jo leaned against the door frame of the room. Her arms were crossed over her chest, her neck uncovered so that it would show off the very prominent hickie Emery had given her. It seemed to chase the hunters away.

"I got a call from my family. They need my help," Emery stated, grabbing her packed bag and slinging it over her shoulder. "I probably won't be coming back, so..."

"You're serious?" Jo looked baffled. "You're leaving me? Can't I come with you or something?"

"Jo, I don't want you to get caught up in it. My family is toxic. I don't want you to get hurt."

"Is it because of me? Did I do something wrong?"

"No! No! I can't believe you would think that! I'm so not right for you, Jo! I have a fucked up past and probably even more fucked up future! And I love you too much to drag you down with me!"

Jo was holding back tears as Emery dropped her bag, stepping closer to the girl. The blonde shook her head, shoving Emery away. "I love you, Emery! Don't you think it's my decision whether I go down with you or not?"

"Not when I know that I'll get you killed," Emery told her, before stepping forward again, and pulling the girl closer to her chest. Jo was sobbing into her chest and Emery sighed, placing a kiss into her hair. "I'm so sorry, Jo. I love you, but this is goodbye. At least, for now."

Emery let go of the girl, kissing her on the mouth, before taking a step back, and shrugging off the jean jacket Jo loved so much. The brunette dropped it on the ground, before picking up her bag and walking out of the room. Once she got outside, a cold breeze blew her hair in her face, making her shake her head, before starting her trek down the highway, trying to hitchhike.

It was later that night that Jo would shrug the jean jacket off, hanging it up in her closet before staring in her small mirror. Emery had been right, she wasn't good for the blonde. If Jo really wanted to prove how strong she was to make Ellen let her go hunting, she had to focus on bettering herself. Also, the blonde needed to focus on helping out at the Roadhouse, instead of sneaking away during the middle of her shift for sex with the brunette.

The break up was a good thing. 

________

edited.

a little insight on jo and emery's relationship ((:

i don't know what the fuck that was. so, please forgive me on how suckish this was.

there is a reason why i took down my same sex times same sex fics.

i don't know how to write them.

i made an aesthetic ! i'm so happy

I DONT OWN JO, OR ANYTHING SUPERNATURAL RELATED

I DONT OWN JO, OR ANYTHING SUPERNATURAL RELATED. I DO OWN EMERY, AND HER NONE SHOW PLOT LINES.