******A/N******

Alright here's a author noteeee, I normally don't post a lot of A/Ns, but here's one anyway.

Cuz I have GREAT NEWS to share with you guys~ XD

***************Drumroll pleaseee**************

This book--- Diabolik Lovers--- If They Have Facebook?, has won the 1st place in the DLWatty Award (Others category)!!!! While my OTHER book--- Diabolik Lovers Scenarios & One-Shots. has won the 2nd place in the DLWatty Awards (One-Shots category)!!!

*Applaudssssss* *Whistleeeee*

I was super happy when I noticed that I've won the contest, I almost broke my laptop when I jump up and dance in triumph. At first I thought that no one would vote for me X( , but I'm really glad that some of the readers who have voted/commented on my book would help to cast his/her precious vote for me when I asked for supports. :)

A great thanks to those who have supported/voted for me in this competition, I'm sure I won't be able to be on of the winners without your help! >v< *hugs*

I'm deeply inspired after this contest. I understood that when you really have put in effort, time, and your heart to write; or to do something-- You would be rewarded.

I believe that God (your choice whether to believe in God or not) would notice that you've done your best, that you've worked hard. And He will give you something back, maybe your grades didn't improve even though you've worked hard, but I'm sure that you would receive something perhaps far more better than that in another way :)))))

I may not best writer, but what matters is that I'm trying to improve by every means. Of course, your comments/votes are also important to me, I need motivations and others' suggestions to be a better writer--- And to write better stories.

I guess that is all that matters ;)

So, never give up! \^o^/

**********

COMING SOON------

1. *The covers will be changed sooner or later, and a beautifulllllll badge will be edited onto the new book covers :)*

2. And to celebrate (in a way), I'll be doing a "20(?) facts about ME" in the next chapter in my other book, Diabolik Lovers Scenarios & One-Shots, make sure to check it out too~

3. Please continue to support this book yay!!! (*∩_∩*)

See youuuuu in my next chapter thennn~~~~~~

---xNicolex =D

**********

Laito: *winks*

************

*Bonus Scene*

Subaru: ...........Are you done?

Are you done?