3. New seating plan

Hello bloody morninggg. Say school's started, and I'm sure that there's always someone in your class that you don't really like. What will you do if you're arranged to sit with her/him for a whole month?

The vampires will probably be complaining on Facebook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YummyHazelNut (Shin) has updated his status~

"I don't like the new seating plan, I'm stuck with the rose freak for a month!!!!"

756 *Likes 2 Comments

**********

ThatReader (Ruki): Oh that's too bad for you :(

95 *Likes · Reply--- SML (Laito): Ehh poor Shin chan~

--- YummyHazelNut (Shin): Who do you call 'Shin chan' you low class vampire!!!???

--- FirstBloodKing (Carla): Don't worry Shin, I'll come and find you every recess.

--- IamYui.K (Yui): Shin kun you can try to make more new friends :) It's not a bad thing, and Subaru kun is really nice.

Shinysilverknife (Subaru): Who do you call a 'rose freak' you annoying wolf!?

95 *Likes · Reply--- YummyHazelNut (Shin): IT'S YOU OF COURSE

--- Shinysilverknife (Subaru): YOU BASTARD WOLF

--- YummyHazelNut (Shin): YOU ROSE FREAK

--- IamYui.K (Yui): .......Please stop both of you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SML (Laito) has updated his status~

"I'm so lucky! I'm sitting with bitch chan!"

934 *Likes 3 Comments

Oresamalovestakoyaki (Ayato): Tsk, ore sama will definitely be sitting with her next month!

100 *Likes · Reply--- Sweetteddy (Kanato): Eh but it's not fair...

--- Oresamalovestakoyaki (Ayato): Ha that's none of my business

--- SML (Laito): Fufu~ No matter what, I'll enjoy this whole month with my bitch chan~

Thatsexywoman (Cordelia): Now that's my boy, remember not to toy with her too much!

355 *Likes · Reply--- SML (Laito): Ah thank you, my beloved mother! >w<

--- Thatsexywoman (Cordelia): I love you too Laito

--- SML (Laito): I love you more~

--- Thatsexywoman (Cordelia): I love you most~

--- Thatvampireguy (Richter): ...... Cordelia, you broke my heart.

Mr.VampireHunter (Seiji Komori): Poor Yui, I felt sorry for you my dear~....

355 *Likes · Reply--- Devilkawaiisinger (Kou): Don'y worry IamYui.K (Yui) we're in the same class too~ I'll sing a nice song for you everyday! :D

--- Thatreader (Ruki): I'll bring a book for you to read.

--- JMC (Asuza): I'll bring a knife for you...