I grit my teeth from the pain of the foot stomping and grinding his foot on my hand.

"Hey idiot! Just what the hell do you think you're doing?! We're taking this guy for arrest and you're trying to save him?? Why don't we give you the same treatment then, huh?" The officer screamed down at me, and continually stomped harder on my hand.

During this, I couldn't say anything. I couldn't talk and harshly yell at them that they're harming a prince. Because if I did open my mouth, only pained yelps would have come out. So, I remained in silence.

"Let's see what this punk looks like. He'll probably be a criminal in the making like this guy he's trying to save," the security guard said.

He pulled me off the ground by my hair that I left out of my beanie. Instinctively, my hands wrapped around the hand that grabbed my hair. My hair...is completely sensitive. I hate when other people touch it. Fuck, just let it go!

(Note: Ren has immense feeling in his hair. Even when he combs it or styles it, it still hurts for him. Chu will finds out why later XD)

The guard held me up for him to see. I opened my eyes through the pain and gave him my coldest stares. Instantly, all smugness left his face. He was looking at me in fear. He removed the beanie and glasses off of me. 

"P-prince R-r-ren," he stuttered out. You guessed it right. The officers stopped what they were doing and looked at me. Their faces were ashen.

That's right idiots. Fear me like hell.

They all stepped back a few feet. I rubbed my hair and winced a bit. I glared at the guard who had a few strands of my hair in his hands. "Satisfied?" I asked through clenched teeth.

"Prince Ren forgive us! We did not know that we were harming you!" The officer who stomped my hand said.

I stepped over Lee and made my way closer to the men. "Forgive you? You're asking me for forgiveness?" I asked them slowly.

"Please Prince-"

"Your Magesty," I corrected with much venom in my voice to the officer. I poked my finger to his chest while I corrected him.

"Y-your M-magesty! Please humbly forgive us. It was not our intent to-"

I cut him off again. "Not your intent?" I asked with mock surprise. I walked to the guard who pulled my hair. "Then tell me, what was your intent?"

The guard swallowed. He looked at the other officers for help. "Hey...hey! Eyes on me buddy. I asked you not them," I told the guard while I repeatedly kept slapping his left cheek softly to turn back to me.

"We...we thought you were conspiring with him," the guard said. "You looked like trouble because you were helping this trash."

"And what if I was helping Yuu-kun, not trash?" I asked angrily.

All of their eyes fell on me. "W-well," the second twin began.

"Well, you were all under the impression that I was some hoodlum. That I was stealing alongside him. And here I am. I haven't stolen anything, yet I'm helping him. Is that so wrong?" I said dangerously.

They all shook their heads no very fast.

I smiled at them. "Glad to see that. And just a word of advice and warning. Before you start harming others, see who it is you're harming. And next time," I began to say while taking a step closer to them. "If you ever decide to harm me again with no reason, I'll see to it that you are all publicly executed."

I leaned more towards them, "Executed by the hands of me. I don't mind getting blood on my hands from the likes of you."

I turned away from them and went to Yuu-kun. I put my hands underneath him and picked him up, instantly regretting it. I just remebered that my hand took a few of those stomps, and now the pain is kicking in.