They stared in each other's eyes. Athan smiled at her thoughtfully. "You can do what ever you want to me..." Autumn seduced, the sound of her own words sending her to the edge.

Athan grinned to kiss her again and she felt hands massaging her upper back. For a second she remembered Kris. The way she must have touched Autumn.

Not a chance, not ever again.

She broke the kiss and looked at Autumn with lust filled gaze. Autumn bit her lip And remained on her back when Athan sat still between her legs.

Athan reached for the zipper that was near the witch's collar bone and painfully and slowly pulled it down, revealing Autumn's red lingerie. Athan wet and bit her lips as she pushed the material apart to expose her girlfriend's torso completely. She leaned down again for a kiss then pushed Autumn's bra up exposing her breasts. The kiss went lower until it captured one of the sensitive bundle of nerves. Athan licked it slowly and teasingly. She nipped her lips around it and sucked while the other one pinched the pinkish nipple between her thumb and fore finger.

Autumn moaned, losing her control. Her own hand got lost in her hear while the other held tight on Athan's shoulder. Her hips started to grind upwards while her legs pressed her talented girl more to her burning core. "Please." She said her voice low and she could feel her throbbing center wet with the fabric of her panty.

Obeying instantly, Athan's hand traveled down. Thankfully her girlfriend's pussy was more accessible since they'd changed into a more comforting clothes.

Past the waistband of the witch, she pushed two finger's on the lingerie. Autumn moaned in anticipation and shut her eyes. "No one can touch you like this, babe." She heard Athan whispered in her ear. "Only me." It wasn't aggressive but it was superior, turning Autumn on even more.

"Only you..." Moaned Autumn. She slid her hand under Athan's shirt and unclasped her bra and started painting invisible lines.
Athan finally went beneath the last clothing and massaged the lips with her middle and for finger while she keep switching from kissing Autumn's neck and lips. "Please..."

"Please what?" Athan asked, moving down to her breasts again.

"Touch me Athan...I need it."

Smiling, the vampire secured the clit between her fingers. Teasing, running long up and down light strokes then pressured circles. "Like this?"

Nodding, Autumn scratched her back as she felt her entrance became more wet. When she opened her eyes to see Athan watching her pant. She was slightly smiling, appreciating how Autumn's breathing change as soon as she touched her.

"You're beautiful." Athan said with a kiss.

Biting her lips and savoring Athan's taste on it, she encouraged while she close the gap between her lips and Athan's ear. "More...I want more. I want you inside me. To love me and fuck me til I lose my senses baby... I love you..." she said between breaths as Athan was still stroking her dripping cunt and tweaking her nipples.

On cue, Athan inserted her fingers and started off slow. The pace became faster with every thrust making Autumn whimper under her. She massaged the walls that clenched her soaked fingers. She'd manage to memorize the spots and strokes Autumn loved most and focused on those. She kept thrusting in and out with certain direction of her fingers. Her palms massaged the clit every time she thrusted in. The sloppy noises of her girlfriend's pussy and the view of a writhing girl under her turned her on even more. It was a feeling of heaven and hell for the two of them.

"Keep going, just like that.... Fuck me just like that."

And Athan did, she oath to please her and make her feel good and to protect her even if that meant giving her life away for good.