Maria - a girl ? I nodded as she smiled wide

Maria - when were you going to tell me ?! She almost screamed making me smile

I love Maria .
She's 40 but looks really young .
She been my nana forever now she's my maid and cook .

Maria - when can I meet her ?!

Me - you'll see her soon I assured her , she's always over .

She nodded

Maria - you have school . You need to get to sleep she urged we can talk later sweety

I nodded and went to walk off

Maria - Travis why wasn't your gate locked ? She asked making me look back

Me - huh ?

Maria - why was your gate open ?

I shrugged
Me - I opened I said knowing she's Finna freak out .

My driveway is gated off .
You have to put in a code and the gate will open .

I get tired of doing that all the time so I just leave the gate open

Maria - don't leave it open anymore she said that's dangerous and I nodded , knowing I shouldn't have been leaving it open anyways .

(( Travis house in picture ))

••••••
I was awaken by Maria shaking me
Maria - it's time to get up for school , breakfasts ready .

I nodded and got up where she handed me some clothes , that she already picked out .

I took them and she walked out where I got dressed . I walked into the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth .

I made sure my hair was good before sliding on my shoes and walking downstairs .

I sat at the table and she handed me a plate of food that she prepared .

Nana - breakfast is served

Me - you don't have to do this I told her this the shit that annoys me .

I don't want a maid / cook . Dont  get me wrong I love my nana , but I want privacy and to be able to do things myself .

All my life I grew up with maids and butlers , she was like my mom since my mother and father were really never around .

Now that I live in my own house my mother think it's mandatory for her to be around as my cook / maid because she feel all rich people should have one .

My brothers and sister have more than one maid and butler at their house .

Yea , I won't never have to work a day in my life but a maid and butler is not needed .