Little Did She Know

She ran through the streets; wind blowing over her face. It was a nice day and there was many citizens walking around followed by excessive chatter. Yet a particular sound caught the hurried girl's ear. Jesse searched through the crowd excitedly, hoping that her eyes would fall on a certain red head. Surely enough, through the sea of people, Jesse found Petra laughing with a blonde boy and time froze. 

All the noise around the mesmerized girl faded and the only sound was an angelic laughter. It was strange to Jesse, she had never heard Petra laugh this hard before. Her hand was resting on the boy's shoulder, which filled Jesse with Jealousy. But the image of Petra laughing exchanged her jealousy for warmth. Petra's pale skin glowed, making her freckles stand out more. Her eyes were shut, brows furrowed. The hysterical laughter was contagious, Jesse couldn't help but smile too. This was the perfect opportunity for Jesse to fully take in Petra. She wouldn't dare reveal her feelings for the go-getter, Jesse was positive Petra would never feel the same way.

She might have been running late for her meeting with Axel and Olivia, but she was certain a few more minutes wouldn't hurt.

Eventually an angry Reuben caught up to Jesse, a single nudge at the leg brought her back from her high and was forced to say a one sided goodbye. She took off running again and turned around to take one final glance.

Little did she know, a certain red head was watching her disappear into the crowd.

Well this was short, but I had it done a while ago, I'll make these one shots longer eventually.