"Samuru, Kouji, Koushiro, and Koukuro, you guys are coming with me to get information inside the basement. If I remember correctly, the basement is where some offices are, right?"

Samuru nodded slowly. "Yes. My father and I use those offices to store most of our things that are important to us."

"Then that's where we're going to find information. Does everyone get it?"

"Yes."

"Good. Get everything you can use against the guards, to rescue the Dragon B-Shots, and find information. We're leaving three hours."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuki, Reiji, and Bakuga carefully aimed against the police guards with their B Daman. Three police guards were in the backyard, so it was the perfect place for them to ambush them from trees, while the others were waiting to sneak in.

Yuki and Bakuga's eyes flashed with their emblem charge signature and pressed down on their B Daman's emblems. "Emblem charge!"

"Shining Giga Slash!"

"Shatter the Entire Galaxy, go Kreis Raydra!"

"Arrow Wing Shot!"

"Rip the Skies, Across Avian!"

Reiji backed them up by shooting some B-Damas at the police guards as well. The three grown men went down. Bakuga pressed on his ear piece that Skylar gave to him. "Backyard clear, I repeat, backyard clear."

"Roger," came Skylar and Kouichi's voice. "Over and out."

Reiji nodded to the other parts of the house. "Shall we get rid of the other guards?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kouichi snuck in through the window of the backyard, and motioned the others to follow him. He nodded to Misuru, Ken, Kamon, and Jenta. "Misuru, and Ken, go ahead and scout for us, and knock down anyone that seems suspicious. Kamon and Jenta, go behind us and guard us from behind."

The B-Shots with them nodded. Misuru and Ken walked ahead, while Kamon and Jenta looked around behind them. Kouichi turned to Zoe, and Takuya. "Zoe, you go and search for information. Takuya and I will find the-"

Misuru called out to them. "I think we found something!"

The group ran over to him, and saw a secret passageway. Ken had already entered, and was on the lookout for something when he heard few gasps beside him. Ken whirled around, and pointed his B Daman to the ones who gasped.

Instead, he found three people sitting in cells. Ken gasped. "You guys!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar narrowed her eyes as she knocked down the door to the offices. She walked in, holding a gun, while her eyes flickered around. Dragoness sat in her pouch, her eyes looking around as well. The others followed them in, also holding guns. Dravise was in Samuru's pocket, as Samuru entered the office.

"Koukuro, Kouji search in the drawers on the right," ordered Skylar. "Koushiro and Samuru, search in the shelves on the left. I'll go search the desk and see if I can hack into the computer."

Koukuro and Kouji nodded and headed towards the drawers, opening them. Koushiro led Samuru to the shelves, beginning to look through the millions of books on there. Skylar headed to the desk, going immediately to the computer, and opened it up.

Few minutes later, Skylar called out, "I think I found something!"

The group gathered around her as she clicked on a file, and took out some pictures, and some documents. "Look, the documents were for drug dealers, and kidnappers to go and get the Dragon B-Shots! And the pictures look like they're-"

"To spy on people," growled Koushiro, pointing at the pictures. "Some of them have us in it!"

Skylar frowned. "But it's as if they want us to come here. For some reason, it was too easy to get in, and there were lesser guards than before. Like it's a-"

"Trap?" asked another voice, silky with venom. "Of course, it was. It was to bait you in here."

The group froze, turning towards to the voice outside the office. "After all, I was the one who did everything to get you here, craving your path to here."

Skylar raised her gun to the voice. "Who are you? How do you know about us?"

"Oh, I know everything about you," purred the voice, as footsteps echoed and entered the room. A dark figure stepped into the light, showing his face. "Especially you, Samuru."

Samuru's gun clattered to the ground, as he stared at the one who he thought was his only family. "F-F-Father?"

---------------------------------------

Cliffhanger!!!! I felt like the beginning and the end was the only good parts of this chapter. I bet you didn't really expect the murderer and the kidnapper to be him.

To be honest, who did you guys think was the murderer and the kidnapper at first? I like to know who (you guys) thought it was this random person (Could be anyone) who kidnapped the Dragon B-Shots and murdered Samuru's mom, before I told you it was him.

Koukuro and Koushiro belongs to LeafyKitsune .
Skylar belongs to BlueSapphire718 .

Vote if like!