Discovery

Samuru's P.O.V

I panted as I quickly dodged a swing of a sword on my right. Few feet away from me, Koushiro frowned as he watched me and Reiji fight with wooden swords. It's been a week ever since Skylar decided that we should learn how to use weapons, and Koushiro was taking his job seriously.

Reiji quickly swung his sword to the left, as Koushiro yelled, "Don't just stand there, Samuru! Dodge it!"

I blinked, and snapped my fingers. I also learned how to control my newfound power to control the wind, and it always seems like I can use it to my advantage. The breeze that blew by us froze and blew against us. With Reiji distracted by the wind, I whacked the sword from his hand and onto the ground.

Reiji stared in shock at me, and laughed. "I should of been more careful!"

"You should," growled Koushiro, stalking towards us. "What were you thinking, stopping like that? You would of been killed when you got distracted!"

I know that Koushiro's really worried that we could of been killed. He doesn't show it, but I noticed how worry sparked in his eyes as he glared at Reiji and scolded him. Is he worried that we're going to get killed? Maybe yes, maybe no, but still.

"That's enough!" called Skylar, walking towards us. She looks tensed. "Koukuro and I figured out a plan, and we need to do it..........tonight."

Tonight? Why does she want to do it tonight? Skylar noticed our confused looks. "I'll explain it when I explain the plan."

"So what's the plan?" asked Kouji, crossing his arms.

Skylar glared at him. "Kouji, I'd really prefer it if you keep your mouth shut for now."

"Only if you explain the plan right now," Kouji smirked. I don't think it's a good idea to anger her right now, Kouji.

"Why you.....!" Skylar took a step towards him, with anger sparking in her eyes, and her fists tightened together. Oh, boy, look what you've done now, Kouji. She's ticked off. And it looks like she's ready to wipe that smirk off your face.

Koukuro placed his hand on her shoulder, making her take pause and take deep breaths. She glared at Kouji once more. "Do it again, and I won't mind to wipe that smirk off your face." Exactly what I had in mind right now. Oh, wait, it feels like it's-

"Aww," cooed Zoe, making Kouji and Skylar glance at her, "first love."

Skylar turned red, while Kouji stared at her wide-eyed with a blush stained on his cheeks. I had to stifle a laugh. Not a really good time to start teasing them, but oh well. It's been done already. No harm done.........right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, now I'm actually scared out of my mind. Skylar and Kouji were about to strangle Zoe, with Koukuro and Kouichi holding them back. Takuya was laughing his head off, while the others just stood there, stunned. Koushiro had face palmed himself.

This is going to take a while.

Normal P.O.V

"Okay," began Skylar, after everything had been settled, "here's the plan: some of us will be left behind to distract the guards. I'll be leading a team to find out any information about why the Dragon B-Shots were kidnapped. The rest will go and free the Dragon B-Shots."

"Reiji, Yuki, Bakaga, Junpei, and Tommy, you guys are distracting the guards, and will be in charge of trying to lead them away from the house, or at least distract them as long as you like while the rest of us will sneak in."

"Kamon, Jenta, Misuru, Ken, Zoe, Takuya and Kouichi, you guys are going to be the ones that are going to free the Dragon B-Shots. Someone needs to grab all the information in there while you're at it."