New beginnings

Thanks to every one who has read my fanfic hope you enjoy the last chapter and look out for a new story coming soon.

"I'm so sorry miss Calder there is nothing we can do " you sunk to the floor Harry wrapping his arms around you sobed . You didn't want to look Louis in the eye so you just cried into Harry's shoulder whilst your mother and Louis cried in each other's arms .

You didn't want to say goodbye you had so much regret rembering the last convosation you had with her the way she was always there for you all those memory's I you had shared the times she had been there for you .

3weeks later

"Ashes to ashes , dust to dust , we give God a new angel Eleanor Calder who will be missed by her family and boyfriend and freinds may we all take a moment to remember a special time you shared with her " everyone was silence as the vicar continued " we will know have a speech from her sister " you walked up toward the vicar looking Down at her coffin clearing your throat looking straight at Harry who nodded mouthing "I'm so proud of you" with a shaky sigh you began " life will never be the same with out my sister as everyone can see I'm pregnant I so badly wish she was still here she was my rock and helped me with so much nobody will ever understand how much I miss her ....." You broke down sobbing Harry walked over to you hugging you wiping away your tears "she was truly an amazing person and I will make sure her memory lives on in my unborn baby's life I will never forget her " tears where know poor if Dow. Your cheeks as the vicar continued speaking " we will know play Eleanor's favourite song whilst her close family and freinds say there goodbyes " the song started playing burn by Ellie goulding you clung on to Harry mumbling "goodbye el " chucking the red rose onto her white coffin just as they lowered it in to the ground you buried your head in Harry chest.

The rest of the day was like a blur all you knew was that she had a good send off even thorough you never drank others drank and had smiles on there faces for the first time in weeks you felt happy Louis even managed a genuine smile . And you knew that was because he had begun to say goodbye to her he began to let go and that was the hardest part letting go.

A YEAR LATER

You sat on the park bench watching Harry feed the ducks with your 9month old daughter hearing her giggle put the biggest smile on your face "daddy where's all the bread gone " she looked up at her father with a confused look Harry smiled "Darcy the ducks ate it look" he pointed at a duck eating bread she giggled before running back to you "mummy look the ducks eating bread " you smiled pulling her onto her lap as Harry walked over life seemed perfect Harry sat next to you kissing you on the cheek "come on Darcy let's go on the swings " she reached her hands out as Harry picked her up turning around to look at you "Mary I love you " he carried Darcy to the swing pushing her just as you looked Louis came to sit down "hey Mary I got some good news " you looked up at him his happy face "what is it ?" Louis smiled .

"I met someone today she's perfect I think I'm in love " you looked at his happy face pulling him In to a hug "I'm soo happy for you and I know el would want you to move on " he nodded " I keep thinking about what she would think and in my heart I know she would be happy " you pulled away from the hug to hear Darcy scream "uncle Lou uncle Lou !" You watched as she ran into Louis arms he hugged her "hey Darcy " she giggled as he ticked her Harry wrapped his arm around you kissing the back your neck. "Harry take me home " Harry smiled " with pleasure "

----------------------------------------------

I know it's short but I really wanted to finish this story I hope you liked the ending and thank you to everyone who has read my story