harry sings like an angel

Thank you for reading so far hope you enjoy the next part !

------------------------------------------

MARYS POV

You got changed into a blue knee length dress and black heels with a matching clutch bag and your hair was down and curly . Whilst eleanor was wearing black short dress (shorter then yours ) with a pink clutch bag and pink shoes her hair was up in a high pony. Your mum wore a long black dress with diamond necklace your nan was wearing a white skirt and floral shirt (what nans where ) louis wore a bow tie and suit he looked nice .

But you missed harry you got your phone out and decided to ring him before you went out.

Phone conversation :

Harry: hey beautiful what's up ?

Me : hey styles I miss you when can I meet you again ??

Harry: awww baby anytime how about after dinner why don't we have a nice stroll in a park nearby ?

Me : ok sounds good to me but promise me you'll pick me upfrom dinner its at the ivry hotelbe there at 8pm ok missing you like mad

Harry : (laughin) ok ok I will miss you aswell cya soon

Me: bye

You hung up the phone and ran outside to the car with your family . As you entered the hotel their was a few paparizzes outside they where shouting " louis smile at the camera " and "who's the chicks having a foursome " you ingored them but you knew your mother and nan where furious you carried on walking with eleanor and louis folllowing behind whilst your mother shouted back at them " leave us alone you sick people " .

They finally got the hint and left you alone and your family as you sat down and looked at the menu you heard girls turn in their seats must be for louis but you heard one girl whisper to her freind " omg that's harry freaking styles I'm in heaven " you turned around in your chair and their was harry strolling in a black tie and suit grinning at you .

You couldn't help but grin back as he walked over to your table kissing you on the cheek you blushed madly as he sat down ibetween you and your mother "happy birthday mrs calder " your mother smiled " glad you could make it and call me kara your part of the family know ! Mary order him a drink and this party can start " you and harry grinned and walked over to the bar .

" You look beautiful in that dress " you blushed as harry placed his hand on yours

" Thanks your looking good yourself you not gunna give me a hello kiss seen as they.... " Before you could finsh harry pressed his lips agiast yours , your hands intwined between each others "sorry to interruped but what drink would you like" harry pulled away both of you blushing " ermm babe what you drinking ?? " You grinned " just buy a bottle of champange my mum would love it " harry laughed " ok I'll take a bottle of the best champange you got plus can you delte the photo you took of me and my girlfreind please" you looked confused as the waiter nodded and showed you and harry the picture you and harry where kissing you looked like the perfect couple harry saw your face and sighed " acturally mate sent it to me first then delte it yh" the witer nodded you wrapped your arm around harrys kneck whispering in his ear " get the pic and champange and meet me back at the table " harry smirked kissing your forehead before you walked back to the table.

HARRYS POV

as you waited for the champange a few young girls came up over to you . "OMG ITS HARRY STYLES" you laughed "yep thats me " one of the girls took her phone out " please can i have a picture" you smiled "sure no probs" as you where smiling at every snap on diffent phones there was beging to get a que of girls sighing you looked over at where mary was with her family she was looking over at you mouthing the words "i love you" you blushed mouthing back " i love you more " before you had a chance to say another word one of the girls had decided to try and kiss you.